- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 106
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful ceramic shop and workshop next to Achilleion palace. Nice host and beautiful ceramics.
We loved the more traditional work, with Lemons and The ones with Fish paintings, but there are other beautiful ones in more modern styleWritten 9 September 2022
- We recently visited the gallery, with a window display that caught our eye. A day ir two later we revised having discussed on email a piece and are now the new custodians of a beautiful Olive tree for our anniversary ❤ the assistant was very helpful and packaged up our purchase to travel home with. Beware beautiful items that will call your name...Written 10 April 2022
- Wonderful little shop specializing in works by local artists. Friendly artist staff shared history of pieces with us; delightful experience. We picked up a small medusa wall piece that we will cherish.Written 11 October 2017
- Coming to Corfu for the first time - I was dreaming about testing the authentic and local Cousine. Since we stayed in the all inclusive hotel - that experience was not part of the package.
Luckily we came across the Corfu Market. It sells mainly fresh fish, local veggies, fruits and some olives products.
But!! The street food cafe inside the market is the deal breaker. Managed by 3 people: the owner , Katharine (the chef) and the waiter: it offers magnificent experience of the Corfu local Cousine.
No menu. Simpel chairs. Glass tables. Local wine. 5 dishes. Locals. That’s it.
None of the places in Corfu embraced us as this place. We went there 3 times and always ordered fried sardines with chips and another time fried Kalamari with fresh vegetables. HEAVEN!
I would strongly recommend to visit the market and eat your lunche at this place. This is the experience we were looking for. It is not the place for the snobby people looking for the white clothes and pitch perfect win glasses.
This place has a soul and tradition. So, go there if you are hunting the authentic, tasteful and heartwarming food and environment.Written 15 May 2022
- Just wow, from the moment you walk in the door the beautiful aromatic smells of herbs and spices begin an assault on your senses. Everything smells so good your nose doesn't know which direction to go in. But fear not, the charismatic owner is on hand to guide you through what is on offer. From simple herbs and spices to home made blends and teas there is something for everyone. Definitely a place to go should you visit the old part of Corfu town.Written 18 October 2022
- Last week I Made a huge order for soap and it was delivered to California in about 7 days in perfect condition. I never want to run out.
I have used no other soap except the green olive bar for about 10 years now. I use it on body, hair and shaving. This allowed me to dump all the many bottles of expensive products gels and detergents for a soap dish with a SS rack and a bar of Patounis soap.
I even pack it for traveling as I am now so spoiled I won’t use anything else..
Since using Patounis soap I do not have a flake of dry skin or dandruff. And I need no lotions. I still can believe how lucky I was to wonder into the factory and buy a few bars of soap. They have a few other products I like such as the sea salt from the rocks of Kithera and small bottle of high polyphenol olive oil from Dr Kavvadia Olive Groves.
I also always buy the house cleaning soap flakes too, For my floors and counters etc. i love these products. I like the laundry flakes too.Written 28 October 2022
- Nice little gem in the village of Acharavi. Perfect for shopping something for your self or for bringing gifts back home.Written 1 May 2022
- Breathtaking views! It’s a family own venue & the service was excellent. The prices were surprisingly normal even lower than many other cafes in Corfu town. My kids had some sandwiches that were apparently better than in London :) The lovely girl that served us was so so nice & the little gift shop inside the cafe sells beautiful jewellery & artwork created entirely by her family! Well worth the drive up the hill!
It only works till 4.30pm so time your visit before going!Written 18 August 2022
- Have visited Jackie Pete and Bod a couple of times now the last time August 2020 where they put themselves out to produce a beautiful door plate for my friends baby yet to be born which due to my clumsiness I managed to drop. Panic message on Facebook and a replacement was painted and sent well in time for his birth. larger companies would do well to emulate the service these two give to there customers they have time for everyone
Hope to be going to Stefanos in July when I can thank them in personWritten 9 January 2021
- Wound our way up to this place and stopped for a few minutes, left about 50 minutes later! Chatting to Spiros and his daughter Anastasia and sampling all sorts of stuff. He is very proud that most of his produce is locally sourced and has so much knowledge. We bought his orange honey and thyme and oregano. So taken that we stopped in the next day to take a photo of the family and sample more goodies. It was a lot more than a shop to us rather one of our memorable experiences in Corfu.Written 16 October 2022
- Didn't have time to stop here for long but store had great designs, clean layout and reasonable prices. Would have loved to have browsed for longer. Love seeing any ecological art.Written 10 August 2022
- Best “tourist” supermarket we found on the way to kassiopi/Avlaki beach. Decent size, plenty of stock and much better prices than others we tried.Written 11 August 2022
- What a fab shop no job too big very friendly family . helpful in every sense of the word We visit this shop several times during our visit. We always call in to buy something or other every time we visit CORFU.Written 25 October 2022
- Quick trip here and got the Hermis sandles I wanted. Great price, kind service and no pressure to buy. They let me browse around and try stuff on and advised what would be best for shape of foot. It's very packed and overwhelming small store, but good fun. Wish I had longer so I could have tried on some more without fine pressure from family to hurry upWritten 10 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Corfu
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Corfu:See more shopping for couples in Corfu on Tripadvisor