- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely maintained and varied gardens with several distinct areas with stunning architecture and sculptures throughoutWritten 15 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to the Banksy expo here and found the exposition space to be quite good. It worked just fine for the multi-media large expo set up in temporary rooms. Good sound management. Good lighting. Nice location on the river.Written 8 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It used to be a convent but now is the major city library. A big white stucco building set on a very pretty park, worth seeing.Written 5 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On the way to Sao Francisco so we stopped in briefly to gain more insight into Port. Large panels cover the industry from grape to bottle.
We did not do any tastings or purchases here.
The signage is correct...your tour of Douro starts hereWritten 28 February 2019
- This place was full of locals and had a very quiet/laid back vibe. I almost felt bad being there as a tourist. I stopped in for just a quick beer and observed locals having 'seemingly' intellectual conversations. The lady who served me was very friendly. Better for small groups.Written 19 August 2016
- Nice and spacious with lots of natural light. Confortable with friendly staff. Newspapers and magazinr availableWritten 14 February 2018
- This is a review for the modern looking Porto Information office close to Sao Bento Train Station. This is a nice, modern office with glass doors and a large entry way you walk through before you walk up some steps to speak to the workers. The woman we spoke with was on the far left who recommended Taxis Invicta for taxi service. I am writing this to tell you DO NOT USE TAXIS INVICTA. They have terrible reviews for being rude, threatening and unreliable and I can confirm the same.Written 3 October 2022
- Lots of pastries (incl salty) and things to drink, no real food, and no meat dishes. A bit on the cheap side, with a tired feel and a dated look. Half the space is inside with AC, the other half ”out” in the departure hall and as such was quite warm. The entrance staff this day was unaccommodating and rather rude, if not we would have given it a 3. Entered with Priority Pass, otherwise the fee would have been 36€ (so not worth it, find a restaurant instead if you lack a ”free” entry). This was the only lounge that we found, better than nothing, but not much more.Written 2 August 2022