- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 219
What travellers are saying
- This food market is fantastic. There is a large array of stalls selling different types of Portuguese food and drink. We ate here a few times during the first week of January at the steak restaurant upstairs and at the stalls. There is also a well stocked supermarket here. Well worth a visit.Written 10 January 2023
- Another trip to Porto means another painting workshop with Hugo! It was again a fantastic experience, focusing on skill and creativity while connecting with other travellers in a calm and super comfortable space. Perfect choice also for a rainy day! I'll be coming back again :)Written 16 November 2022
- We found this market to be an extremely clean and pleasant market offering a wide choice of goods for both locals and visitors. We were particularly taken by the large range of canned sardines and pates available and in fact purchased a number to bring home. The top quality produce was well packaged and presented making suitable welcome gifts to take back home. It is also a good place to stop by for a glass of wine and to sample the food on offer. Prices were reasonable for the quality of the merchandise.Written 22 December 2022
- This well-situated apartment was an excellent home base for exploring all the historic parts of Porto on foot. Clean and equipped, we had everything we needed to cook basic meals and spend comfortable evenings and mornings. The view from the top apartment is gorgeous. Host is communicative and helpful. I recommend!Written 26 July 2022
- Amazing welcome, introduction to port types and tastings. from a very knowledgable not at all pushy new friend Jorge. He shares his passion for his wine and country. the deals he gave us were incredible and appreciated. The care that was taken packing the package we received was amazing. Must do this instead of a cellar tour. more educational and higher quality.Written 3 January 2023
- was a really wonderful experience. I highly recommend it to any one who has the chance to spend time in Porto!!Written 29 October 2021
- Beautifully designed old bookstore. You must get a ticket ahead of time as there are lines all day. They allow too many people in at once so you are bumping into ppl at all times. If they reduced capacity it would be better.Written 21 January 2023
- This is a nice shopping. It has a big supermarket, cinema, food court and lots of shops. The architecture is different and it has an indoor fountain.Written 15 June 2018
- Great service. Super polite and welcoming. Great vintage and antique surrounding make is super unique.
They do not take international card payments however this is not an issue as ATM is just opposite.
Worth a visit 👍Written 20 May 2022
- Lovely show, very talented musicians and we enjoyed the audience participation! Intimate venue and a nice glass of port in the interval too.Written 26 October 2022
- Loja fantástica com peças apaixonantes.
Atendimento profissional e simpático!
Amazing store with a lot of beautiful things.
Need to visit in Oporto!Written 19 July 2022
- This amazing galleries located in Porto city downtown must be visited not only for its inconic space but also for the selection of shops and productsWritten 15 April 2016
- I loved the venue and the area; it was very well done and organized! A delight! You wouldn’t thing to do this on vacation but why not it got us right into the charm of Puerto with amazing views from the venue!Written 13 September 2022
- a truly beautiful building to see but it is mostly unoccupied at this time. hard to miss as there are so many other sites in close proximityWritten 5 February 2022
- This street food centre sells what can only be described as pastel de Nata to die for
Super fresh and mouthwatering
A must tryWritten 23 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Porto
- These experiences are best for shopping in Porto:
- Tour vintage Vw Kombi van - downtown 2h
- Private Chauffeur Service and Executive Car Hire - 8 Hours Custom
- Private Tour Foz Côa and Douro: rock carvings, superb views and good wines
- Private Tour Nazaré and Alcobaça: between giant waves and a Monastery of Portugal
- Porto Full-Day Private Shopping Tour
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Porto:See more romantic shopping in Porto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Porto:See more hidden gem shopping in Porto on Tripadvisor