Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Braga
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Yes! Of course that we have done the Bom Jesus Funicilar too.
It was raining in that time but was also goodWritten 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The entrance is only 2 Euros if you want to see the Catedral. The whole sight is 5 Euros. It is an amazing architecture and sight and is strongly recommended.Written 30 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sameiro!
First time visiting and really passionate for this Sanctuar!
Nice viewWritten 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is again one of those touristic attractions in Braga. The best thing about this place is that it is so beautiful and so peaceful.Written 30 November 2022
- Enjoy this excelent piece of art that worth a visit.
Take 1 hour for a short visit and 2 hours for the long.
1 should be enoughWritten 26 December 2022
- Great place to visit
Was here last thursday amazing when we Rangers took over here , will have to visit this place when theres no football onWritten 11 April 2022
- It is a must do and too if the list of you are in Braga. Take a car and arrive at the top this way you can walk all the way down. The vice versa will be quite hard. It is exceptionally beautiful and architecture is amazing.Written 1 December 2022
- Jardins da Casa dos Biscainhos is a great spot for someone who wants to take a few pictures.
We will be back hereWritten 27 November 2022
- The building was erected in the 17th century and modified over the centuries.
In the 19th century it was owned by the second counts of Bertiandos and their daughter, D. Maria da Conceição Eugénia, she was married to D. João Lobo Machado Cardoso do Amaral and Meneses, 2nd Viscount of Paço de Nespereira, former civil governor of Braga.
The builkding got classified as a Property of Public Interest since the year 1949.
There is a cost to visit, the visit is part guided (interior part) and a part free “Garden”, it's worth a visit, and you can take pictures everywhere.Written 1 November 2021
- It's a beautiful edifice and pictures don't do it justice. Besides it's pretty difficult to catch a moment without a car or pedestrian spoiling the view.Written 14 January 2023
- It is located in one of the popular squares of Braga. Good attraction, nice ambiance and perfect architecture. If you are in Braga, a must see.Written 30 November 2022
- To be honest there is nothing special about the arc and the door. It is a tourist attraction. You can just go and cost and take the moment.Written 30 November 2022
- The most important street of the city. Pedestrian street full of shops and restaurants. Walk by and enjoy the vibe.Written 8 July 2021
- The Misericórdia Church is located next to the “Sé”, in the historic center of the city. It is one of the only Renaissance monuments in the city, and is included in the set of buildings in the Sé Cathedral of Braga.
It belongs to the Santa Casa da Misericórdia of Braga.
The church was built between the years 1560 and 1562, at the time of Archbishop D. Frei Bartolomeu dos Mártires (1559-1558).
Over the centuries, it underwent several renovations, acquiring its current appearance in the year 1891.
It has been classified as a Property of Public Interest since the year 1977.Written 25 October 2021
- Was here last thursday
Some walk to here & going up the stairs & glad i dont have problems walking & it would be bad for people in a wheelchair or have walking problems there should be lifts to get people up the stairs im surprised uefa approve this stadium to be used
Waited over hour to get out after the match had ended to get out despite the last train was at 11.30pm back to porto most people where staying porto no time to get food or get a drink just had to head to the train station
Hope the next time i visit i dont have to wait over 1hr to get outWritten 11 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Braga
- The best day trips from Braga according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Best of Braga and Guimaraes Day Trip from Porto
- Braga and Guimarães with Lunch Included - Small Group - Full Day
- Guimarães and Braga Small Group Tour with Lunch and Entries from Porto
- Porto: Guimarães and Braga Day Trip
- Small Group - Peneda Geres National Park Tour from Porto
Braga Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 7:58 PM|