- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Half an hour waiting for food, the waitress forgot to bring us the water two times, the food was cold, overpriced.... Just do youself a favour and don't go.Written 9 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little shop where you can find different types of original and unique Portuguese products. Ideal if you're looking for traditional meets modern, with products from different regions of Portugal. The staff are very supportive and are good help if you need guidance to choose those important gifts for family and friends. If you go to Sintra you definately need to go there.Written 10 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting gifts and good prices make this shop one to visit when in Sintra. I found really cute items for my friends and family.Written 20 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked this one day tour from Lisbon. It was a rainy day but it was kind of magical because of the mist and fog. Had a nice lunch there.Written 10 August 2016
- A little gem in Sintra. It is definetely worth a visit (or more visits) ! They have a great selection of ceramics and stand out when compared to other ceramics shops in the area.Written 21 January 2023
- Its like stepping back in time a visit to Sintra Portugal with it's hilly cobbled streets, people literally have to stand in the narrow street to open their front doors. We found free parking at the top of town and walked up and down the stores.
There are barely any sidewalks and two way traffic so pay attention as they whip aroumd the winding corridores.Written 11 November 2017
- A really nice village minimart. There are lots of bio / organic dry goods options. Like oats, rice, lentils, biscuits, miso, beans, cereals, chocolate etc Sadly no organic fruit or veg.Written 5 August 2018
- A very special space/shop in the heart of beautiful Sintra. Great for souvenirs shopping but also provides to the locals a nice choise of handmade items (gifts, clothes,toys). A space with great personality, you should visitWritten 14 October 2015
- Visited here while on a day trip to Sintra. Bought several pieces and wish I had bought more! Unique items, prices reasonable, friendly shop. Definitely want to go back!Written 30 November 2019
- I visited this amazing shop full of the most original and beautiful pieces of ceramics in March 2019. I had read reviews of 3 Dots Spot before my weeks holiday in Lisbon. I was immediately captivated when I visited the website. I was not disappointed!. I wanted to buy everything in the shop. The owner was so nice. I visited many, many ceramic shops in Lisbon but none could compare with 3 Dots Spot. You have to go there !!!!!Written 3 April 2019
- I actually drove past this place twice before spotting it. If you blink you will miss it. But be sure to find it for here you will find a beautiful small boutique country shop selling not only local wines but preserves and chocolates and many delicious tid-bits. A good selection of local organic products too. They even have the second oldest certified bottle of port in the world on display. And it’s all deliciously good. I went a bit crazy and bought loads – no regrets.Written 1 November 2019
- Really enjoyed shopping at this booth at a street fair in Lisbon. Great products affordable enough to bring a little bit of Portugal home with us.Written 28 September 2018
- Portuguese symbols with great design. Tshirts, mugs and other products with great quality. All designed and produced by a Portuguese designer. And we can ear Fado in it. Great storeWritten 17 August 2019