- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Even after years of playing golf, it is a good idea to take some golf lessons with the Pro Daniel Grimm.
He checks out your personal swing and gives you good advice for optimization.
The lessons take place in GC Estoril, the oldest GC of Portugal (since 1929).Written 11 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We contacted Ana Paula to arrange a cooking class as well as a visit to the market with her. We find her and Manuel who assisted her in cooking and translation at the colorful market. We leisurely walked to the workshop along the marina after the market. We were greeted with a lovely welcome including a pitcher of sangria, two kinds of cheese, crackers and grapes, the perfect snack We cooked enough food for an army. Green soup with chorizo and cabbage, Cataplan a mountain on 7 types of fish and shellfish with a savory broth, With just the right amount of kick to it. Ana Paula was so warm and sweet, and Manuel so very helpful teaching us knife skills. Desert was a simple fruit platter, but the fruit was so sweet and juicy. Red and White wine were flowing, cameras were clicking, and laughing was contagious. What a great way to spend the afternoon.Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped in this lovely store while in Cascais. All of the items are either made in Cascais or other places in Portugal. I bought several Christmas ornaments and coasters. I could have bought a lot more but I don’t have room in my suitcase. This is where I would go to buy birthday or Christmas gifts for my friends. Stop in. The store owners are very friendly. Everything is reasonably priced.Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and i were married 9 years - (Clay/ceramics) so i decide to surprise her with a ceramic tile session with Lana.The location was easy to find and our host was very nice. She explained the history and tequniques and allowed us to create our own tiles and had them fired for us. Great experience and an nice memory to take home.Written 7 August 2019
- Good mellow point break waves, very long right hand wave. Crowded and very popular with long-boarders which can became annoying. SUP not welcome. Not suitable for bodyboard. Optimal for intermediate surfers looking to improve manoeuvring.Written 12 April 2017