- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Full of options and variety of fresh good fish and seafood 🦞
Daily open but wider offer on Wednesday and Saturday.
Fully recommendedWritten 27 October 2019
- Huge shopping mall close to Estoril/Cascais.
Parking is free but somehow chaotic.
The mall is clean and has nice decoration. In the basement you find "continente", huge groceries shop with plenty of choice and good prices (also "souvenirs" to take home, olive oil, spices, wine, portwine etc).
Plenty of shops, well known brands (zara, cortefiel.....).
Also nice Kiko shop (maquillage) with friendly staff and correct price/quality ratio.
A good idea on an overcast rainy day ... is to go to the hairdresser! Supervalue! Men's haircut at "Cortes de Lisboa" for 14 Euro!! Friendly staff who did a good job.
Also very busy food court and cinemas in the cascaishopping (not tested).Written 6 November 2022
- The building was really beautiful and the works by Paula Rego on display were brilliant. When I visited, her 1970s work were on display.( they interchange them)
As this museum is dedicated to her work, fans of her work and surrealism will totally enjoy it.
Worth a visit.Written 22 November 2022
- It's a modern building and contains the city market with a lot of food for sale. Fun to look around, practical if you live here.Written 26 April 2022
- Not only a beautiful well conceived artistic project but also and excellent service.
The personalized service provided by the artist enhance 100% his art.
Incredible artist that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.Written 26 July 2022
- I loved the handcrafted jewelry. Tsvetan was very kind and showed me different models to help me choose. Such unique jewelry, I absolutely loved it! If you like unique and handcrafted you definitely need to take a lookWritten 8 September 2020
- I remember coming here as a kid and loved the experience. Many years later things aren't as good but you still have that traditional feel.
There are many traders selling the tradition Portuguese stuff and the more modern. There are plenty of food options and live music.Written 3 August 2018
- My wife and I found this gorgeous gallery by accident one evening. Everything is exquisitely chosen and curated. In many galleries, there is perhaps one or maybe two items you might want to buy. Here, we found ourselves wishing we could buy almost everything. We bought a beautiful print, and my wife has already said which of the other items in the shop she wants for her birthday. The guy behind the counter was very friendly and knowledgeable but wasn't pushy in any way. There was a nice, friendly 'vibe' in the shop.
I think this is probably our favourite gallery that we have ever been in. Even the sulky teenagers with us liked it. The shop is missing a trick, though, because they don't currently have an online platform for sales. If they get that sorted, they should make a fortune.Written 19 July 2019
- We went on 8/9/18. Only 10 stalls selling tourist tatt! Wasted an hour having decided to forgo the Saturday market in Cascais.Written 8 September 2018
- This is easily overlooked and we almost missed it. It’s worth seeking out. From the Ribeira Beach, just head up the gentle slope towards the citadel and it’s tucked away behind the citadel. There are a number of small galleries but what I liked most were the several modern sculptures set around a sunny, cobbled courtyard. The artworks were clever and playful and included a set of giant binoculars and a large panel of angled mirrored tiles which are fun for kids to look at also. It was an attractive, open space whch can just pop into for a few minutes or you can just as easily linger for a while, browse in a few galleries and sit for a coffee and a break.Written 26 January 2021
- I was born in Portugal, live in the United States. Every time I come back to visit I pick up some new tiles - I have them with my dog, my partner, and most recently bought them for a new house so I can have a taste of Portugal in Texas with the classic street sign designs. Unique, fantastic, quick service - perfect gifts that are at once modern and authentic.Written 16 October 2021
- It's a modern mall with things to buy and a food court for eating. Also a big supermarket, and the buses stop on the lower level. Practical for shopping, but not interesting or unique.Written 26 April 2022
- It is a quite place, to eat, to go for a coffee,etc. Excellent view of Boca do Inferno and the agitated sea. You can enjoy a nice afternoon in family.
Children have a lot of space to runWritten 12 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cascais
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Cascais:See more shopping for couples in Cascais on Tripadvisor