- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
32 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- Buy your tickets in advance or early enough especially on a weekend. The guides are friendly and can tell you a lot about the city. It is also worth booking a trip in August when there are musicians near the water/ canals in the city.Written 22 September 2019
- Wonderful way to explore the surroundings of Den Bosch. The perspective that you get from the water side is different and the fact your party has control about is own route in nice. Enjoying some drinks and snacks we brought along we had an enjoyable time in the canals of the city. Especially my dog is big fan of touring on the water and inspecting the ducks from close by. We all took turns behind the steering weel.. including the kids (10 and 16 of age)! All excellent captains.
Our worry that the hole plan would drop in the water was unnecessary because we manage to avoid the rain-fall later that day! Lucky usWritten 27 June 2022
- First my review is about Kring Vrienden, the travel company used to book the canal trips through. This company went beyond my expectations and was so much more helpful than the local tourist board. Knowing that the canal tour sells out, I sent Kring Vrienden an email and asked them to hold a reservation for two people on the Hieronymus Bosch Heaven and Hell canal tour. They responded promptly, confirmed the reservation and just asked we pick-up tickets 1/2 hour before the tour. We stopped by and they were so friendly and helpful. We wanted more information on the Van Gogh starry nights bike path in Eindhoven, another city all together, so I won't expect them to help, but the they were incredibly helpful! Very nice staff!
We went on the canal trip and our volunteer guide was Joop. There were two other English-only speaking people on tour, plus Dutch speaking guests, who understood English, so we asked Joop if he could add some English commentary and he was happy to oblige. The canal trip starts out with a short movie with English subtitles then we had a delightful tour under the city, in the canals and the surrounding moat. We went "into" Hell and came out through Heaven; so amazing! Our $10.50 ticket not only included the wonderful canal trip but also admission to the Bosch Art Center which we loved! Tremendous value, for two really fun attractions. Highly recommended! Kring Vrienden also sells a very funny fridge magnet of a canal boat floating in real water for just 5 euros! We bought two!
Great organization, wonderful guide Joop, the best activity in Den Bosch! Thanks so much Kring Vrienden!Written 26 September 2019
- Cora is a great guide and really knows how to keep your attention. The tour itself has a lot of variety giving you a good overall knowledge about this beautiful city. I can very much recommend this tour! Cheers Daisy (Leisure On Tour)Written 24 November 2019
- Came to Den Bosch unexpectedly and wanted a boat trip and found Vlotte Vloot on google. Struggled to find him, called him and he called straight back. The owner was really helpful, there were only four of us but we had a hugely enjoyable hour long trip with a historical run down of the city. He very kindly dropped us as near to our car as he could get us - we had a really lovely afternoon.Thank youWritten 16 July 2019
- Really enjoyed the tour! My husband has visited many times and really enjoys this city and its history! This was my first visit and I wanted to see as much as I could and learn about this lovely city. Although an interpreter was not available my guide and I were able to understand one another, thankfully his English was good.
I booked my tour through their website with questions and answers using e-mails. While walking tours are available through the information center in English - this was a driving tour where I was able to see sites in the larger surroundings. This tour gives a better sense of the size and history of Den Bosch. It was a relaxed and interesting tour by VW minibus. I chose the 90 minute tourWritten 27 July 2017
- The boat is an attraction on its own. Nothing shiny or modern, but it is a good old fashioned sturdy and dependable boat. Downstairs is the seating with tables that you can have your 'Bossche Bol' (local puffed pastry treat with chocolate and whipped cream) if you ordered that or drinks. Above deck you can sit and enjoy the elements. Get some sun. But beware to duck if the boat goes under low bridges. Worthwhile and fun to do!Written 11 September 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Den Bosch
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Den Bosch:See more tours for groups in Den Bosch on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Den Bosch:See more budget-friendly tours in Den Bosch on Tripadvisor