- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Nice, quite lively not very large park near the National Museum and the Marriott Hotel. It situated along the Limmat River.Written 24 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had decided that this was the church we wanted to attend last Saturday evening! Had a terrible time finding out what time Masses were! Stumbled into the 5:30 specially scheduled Mass, I believe, commissioning the Catechists for the coming year! Wow! Quite a choir!! Very nice Mass!! Also, beautiful mosaics decorating the entire front! Such a lovely atmosphere! Only trouble was climbing the hill to get to the entrance!! But, I suppose that is why the Swiss are so fit!! Enjoyed our time there!!Written 29 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beatiful palace on the river just in front the church of Fraumuster and to the Munsterbrucke, it was built , in French Baroque style, over ancient building that used to be the flophouse for the abbot ( a cheap hotel built in 1268 )Written 19 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the apartment where Lenin resided in portions of 1916 and 1917. The building itself is nothing special and I am not sure if you can take a tour of it. We passed by it on our walking tour and the tour guide briefly told us the history and then we went on. From a historical point of view, it is rather important and interesting.Written 25 August 2019
- Located in the Old Town, it gives you a quick view of the entire layout of the city of Zurich, with the river cutting through it. It's indeed an artistic marvel that gives you an insight into the history of the town of Zurich and lets you marvel at where the city has come today!Written 1 February 2017