Art Galleries • Educational sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- It is a wonderful research center, which accomodates a library and upstairs exhibition rooms. The foundation organises free lectures, talks and conferences. I truly enjoyed its exhibitions: ''Creative Production. Tuscany and the Italian design 1950-1990'' (2015), ''Una storia d’arte. La Fondazione Ragghianti e Lucca 1981-2017'' (2017), ''Scatizzi. L’ipotesi della pittura'' (2012), ''Lucca e l’Europa. Un’idea di Medioevo V -XI secolo'' (2010). My absolute favourite is ''David Cronenberg: Evolution: Behind the Scenes'' (2015), which exhibited famous props from the movie sets, among them the Telepod from ''The Fly'', Mugwump from ''Naked Breakfast'', stomach gun-hand from ''Videodrome'', etc.Written 15 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Looking for nice wine and oil related high quality products you can taste and discuss with someone who clearly has passion for it?
This the place to go!
We will be back next year…Written 10 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing vibe. Great food. Sometimes live music and wine tasting. It's a must in Lucca. And if you liked the market, go to Mecenate thereafter, one of our favourite SlowFood restaurants in Lucca. Quite unbeatable, supernice team surrounding Stefano, one of the masterminds of local quality food, cooking and dining in the region 🙂🌻 And on Piazza S Francesco too.Written 14 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have visited this very beautiful art gallery some days ago.
I bought a wonderful painting and some nice art prints.
Marble fruits are really incredible, they seem real, I will surely buy some pieces asI come back to Lucca!Written 3 January 2023
- Beautiful artisan scarves, locally made, designed & woven. Lovely third generation brother owners. The weaver/artisan was on site weaving in the store. A hidden gem!!Written 13 July 2023
- The wine selection here was great. The cellars are amazing. We bought some nice wine. The only downside was the wine being suggested was nearly always above the max price range we suggested.Written 4 September 2020
- I didn't expect much of Italy when it came to beer. Food, history, scenery, people, sure... But I've never found an Italian export beer I liked. De Cervesia changed all of that the moment I walked in. TONS of craft brews from Northern Italy, and much deliciousness! If you're in Lucca and you like beer, come here. If you already left Lucca, turn around and make a visit!Written 28 April 2016
- Riccardo offers great advice on the wine he sells. He is happy to recommend cheaper wines as well. Stocks a lot of local wines which is good for those new to the region. Also with excellent English skills can give you advice on Lucca in general.Written 13 September 2022
- Before leaving this wonderful town we were looking for a good bottle of wine for dinner. This Enoteca here is located right at the famous Piazza San Michele, so you almost can't miss it.
There's a nice bar inside or tables outside. A nice selection of local and other Italian wines. Friendly staff, prices fair.
I looked for some Amarone. Buglioni, Tommasi, Allegrini, all favourites we know of. But I felt like trying a new one. The Amarone Speri was my choice in the end.
A nice, old-school classic Amarone. Price a bit above 50 Euros a bottle. A fair deal, we really enjoyed the bottle with and after dinner.
So, if you look for some good wine and don't wanna head out to some chain store, then this Enoteca is a good choice.Written 31 January 2021
- I love this place! It is a beautiful place and has so many book options. I would definitely go again when I go back to Lucca. I would recommend to everyone visiting Lucca.Written 11 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Lucca
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Lucca:See more shopping for couples in Lucca on Tripadvisor