- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Bar full of paintings of now famous artists who were once poor and paid with their work. Here you can taste the famousLivorno specialty 'Ponce' a hot coffee with liquor in it which sailors who came from the sea in cold and humid days used to drink. Now during the day you will mostly find older men playing cards. There is also an outside garden for summer gatherings.Written 15 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In the battle of the red and white 'shacks' of Ardenza the latter wins hands down. A modern building with seating inside (where there is a nice old bar) and out, which looks out over the sea as well as to some pretty buildings to one side of the Accademia Navale. Service was fine if not exceptional and our post lunch coffee excellent. The red queen triumphs.Written 18 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were on a cruise and after seeing the town stopped here for lunch after a busy morning sightseeing. Lunch and service was good although drinks were pricey considering the cost of food. All in all good quality food at good pricesWritten 1 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are only in Livorno for one night which is a shame. The hotel recommended this bar for a late drink. Marino speaks perfect English and serves free snacks until 2200 to compliment local and English ales. Why Nelson - he visited Liver no regularly to meet his lovers (s). So said Marino!Written 14 September 2016
- The Sirena bar welcomes regular and non-regulars, both with drinks and an excellent selection of wines, and with a restaurant for lunch and dinner. It has outdoor and covered tables, so as to be a meeting point in all seasons. If you are looking for a truly local experience, you cannot miss it.Written 12 July 2020
- I had been craving this for weeks - a fresh frate. Loved it - warm, light, fluffy, perfection. Husband had the creme bombolone. Loved it. We shall make it a stop every time we come home to Livorno.Written 18 September 2020
- Bar located just in front of the sea with outside tables so the location is really nice , food is quite limited thoughWritten 23 October 2016
- Aperitif and buffet for 1 price! (6 euro per person when we went- not sure if the prices fluctuate in summer) . You pay at the cashier and get a receipt to order a drink and a plate to eat your food. Some people go there and pig out, while others are more dignified. The price is worth it to try some local tapas and a beverage, cocktail, wine or beer. Both indoor and outdoor seating, i enjoyed it all with many choices to choose from. Too bad we had dinner plans or I would have tried more food. (Be careful theres food that customers drop on the floor by the buffet area, so dont trip over a salami or sandwich!)Written 2 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Livorno
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Livorno:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Livorno on Tripadvisor