- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 91
What travellers are saying
- The Atelier Home Gallery is a really unique place and a very welcome addition to Trieste's art scene. The name says it all: underwhelmed by the offer in town, the owners have decided to turn their home (or part of it) into a gallery. Visitors are welcomed as friends - you might be even treated to the occasional glass of wine.
At the time of my visit, they had a very interesting temporary exhibition of an up-and-coming US artist. The more 'permanent' exhibits are intriguing landscapes and scenes from north-eastern Italy.
If you enjoy art, quirky places and are visiting Trieste - then dropping by the AHG is a must, I would say.Written 9 November 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best shop in town ! Here You can find everything you wish. If you come to Trieste you must visit this place
It's wonderland!Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unfortunately the market lived up to expectations. In common with many others in Europe it has seen better days and although the stalls available were a colourful and glistening with fresh produce it had a slightly run down feeling.
We absorbed the atmosphere sitting in one corner by the market bar. Drinking glasses of white wine for a euro accompanied by tapas type treats we watched the older men passing time with hearty exchanges and the occasional song. A cyclist joined in - probably in his seventies, a road bike - clean and sleek, fully dressed in lycra of many hues, walking like a gaucho on his cleats, leg muscles like the trunk of a hawthorn.
In the background a Slovenian butcher cutting his carcasses into tasty offerings to attract the few passing customers. As a free entertainment the hour spent was hard to beat.Written 25 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is very small gallery, selling contemporary art and preparing important exhibitions of different artists. Selection of artists is severe but with very good taste for quality.Written 8 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Trieste
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Trieste:See more budget-friendly shopping in Trieste on Tripadvisor