Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Ibiza
What travellers are saying
- Booked a day trip crosssing from Ibiza to Formentera online, taking our hire car. Saved lots of ££ compared with buying the ticket in person. Boarding was easy - once we worked out where to go. Crossing was safe and very pleasant.Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Breathtaking views of the coast take some water and enjoy the stroll through pine forests, the coast line is beautiful and it will be perfect for a sunset if u are lucky to get a treatWritten 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Vista of the party town. When not peaking or dancing the day / night away, this spot is great to take in the views and picture what Ibiza was like before ecstacy and alcoholism, hahaha. Seriously great views of a mediaeval city..Written 5 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful place, view and surroundings. The starters were excellent and the lemon sorbet the best on the island. The main dish, baked Gallo, was disappointing. Dry and the potatoes were mush. It was the end of the night in a busy August but the impression was that they didn’t want to make the effort. It appeared it was thrown together with an old piece of fish and reheated. The boss disappeared behind the bar and made little effort and left two servers, a man and a woman, on their own to cope. They were lovely along with a younger woman who served us coffee. The Cafe Caleta was lovely too and along with Sorbet finished the meal well. On this night they were not worth their premium prices. I will of course be back as I love the place. Hopefully for a better experience.Written 16 August 2022
- One of the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza. Amazing water colour. Have been there the third time already, and unforgetableWritten 13 October 2022
- Fab place for a party. Drinks are expensive but to be expected. It gets busy come the start of the main act and people were falling in the shallow pool at the rear of the space. There is a VIP section there with seating if you don't want to be quite so crowded. Absolutely wicked night.Written 1 September 2022
- Nice place ... good service ... very friendly ... amazing atmósfera first we enjoy the morning on the beach and then we had lunch ... we sure go backWritten 14 August 2022
- A nice public beach, not too big. A lot to watch (including the nudists groups 🙄 and the marihuana smokers). Nice restaurants and chiringuitos worth visiting.Written 10 August 2021
- Trasmapi has on elder ship and a new one, which is more comfortable and faster.
However, both ships are clean ans spacious.
Avoid bying tickets on line by Direct Ferries. They tell you to be at the port one hour before scheduled departure times, nonsense. They charge you about 50% too much, above the official price. They are scum.Written 3 February 2022
- This beautiful castle and surrounding area is so worth a visit when in Ibiza Town. Free to enter, the lanes leading to the top are not too steep and it is worth the trek for the magnificent views out to sea and over the town. Restoration work is going on along one of its aspects but this did not deter from a very enjoyable time.Written 3 November 2022
- Very well looked after resort. Road sweeper etc out early.
Pleasant area, quiet with good noise control from local hotel/bars.Written 6 October 2022
- Got the bus from San Antonio. Very pretty bay and lovely little cafe but even though it was low season there was very little space. The sea was clear and good for snorkelling but hardly anywhere to even sit down! Quite a trek to get over the rocks also so not good for anyone with mobility problems.Written 30 September 2022
- We decided to buy a three-day pass on this ferry service whilst staying in St. Eulalia as it offers a hop on hop off service up and down the coast. We paid extra for a trip to Formentera as well. The service was on the whole punctual with plenty of seating both outside and in. The views along the coast are magnificent and although the sea was a little choppy at times, we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. A lovely way to see the part of the island we were staying in instead of hiring a car. Obviously slower than driving but way more interestingWritten 31 October 2022
- Calm and clean beach
Whether still good you can enjoy the beach.there is a good restaurant nearby prices are reasonableWritten 27 September 2022
- Had a great night at Zoo Project on 7th July. Generally a good vibe with some chilled music and also some lively sections. Enjoyed the various areas and entertainers during the DJ sets. Everyone got in to the spirit with animal print and body art however this was expensive at the venue. The pizza place was good and not too expensive but food options were limited. Only downfall was at some bars some staff were rude and would favour the spanish even if you were clearly there first which happened on multiple occasions.Written 13 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ibiza
- The best day trips from Ibiza according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Ibiza Beach Hopping Cruise, 6 hours, with Paddle Board, Snorkelling and Snacks
- Full-Day Private Ibiza & Formentera trip by sailboat
- Cala Salada and Unspoiled North Beach Tour. Snorkelling and Aquarium
- Full Day Excursion in 4x4 with Hiking and Boat in Ibiza
- Sunset Beach Hopping Cruise, Cala Comte and Cala Bassa, SUP and snorkelling