- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Its a large country park with plenty of walking trails, big play are for kids, historic house, stunning views around the estate, small cafe and lot of parking space and its free to visit. Only disappointment was lack of outdoor seating.Written 13 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brought friends here as hadn't been in years . Great day out ,not your usual museum . Well worth a visit and don't forget a visit to the cafe ,delicious food and very freshWritten 5 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to see Aladdin with my mother and my 12 year old daughter. The show was brilliant and the cast were extremely talented, well worth the money. Scott Fleming as Aladdin was absolutely incredible. He really made a good Aladdin. Everyone was clearly having a great time so well done everyone.
The town house itself was gorgeous and absolutely immaculate. The venue space was excellent and we had a really good view from our seats. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Rey good with both my mum who uses a walking stick and equally good with my daughter. Can’t rate them highly enough.
I found this to be an incredible venue for show/concert. I have attended various events here and they have all been great. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend either the standard of entertainment offered, the beautiful venue or the amazing staff. Will definitely return and look forward to see what the Aladdin cast do in the future.Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have lived in this area for 56 years and always wanted to visit and see inside the mausoleum. Today I finally saw inside!
It has just recently reopened after work was completed to make it watertight.
The inside of the main structure is astounding, the workmanship and intricate sandstone carvings are fabulous. We were guided by Peter from the Low Parks Museum who brought to life the history of the building.
Well worth setting aside 90 mins!Written 3 July 2022
- I’ve been to quite a few of the stadiums in Scotland but this was my first ever visit to Hamilton.
I quite liked the stadium. We got the train through and it was about a five minute walk from the station which was well policed. There’s only three stands which makes it hard to create an atmosphere. Without knowing the ins and outs I wonder if they had to do this to comply with an all seated stadium?
We were housed in the away end which is behind the goals and provides a great view of the pitch which you’re quite close to. Quite easy in getting around in the stadium and well done to them for having a section for disabled supporters with seats for carers and under cover. Take it for granted but I don’t think all clubs provide this sort of facilities which is a shame.
All in all it’s a great little stadium. As with any ground it gets busy a half time so I was unable to enjoy any of the food on offer although there was an advert for some sort of Italian inspired burger that would have been appealing!Written 26 November 2017
- had a dining table in the dukes restaurant lovely food good attentive service large outside area with plenty of tables good views of the finishing straight and huge paddock area behind the main stand highly recommneded for a night or day at the racesWritten 29 August 2021
- Been here lots as its local. It's only £5 per ticket in which you can upgrade for VIP. The seats are good. They do not recline. Usual cinema style food and dealsWritten 24 January 2020
- My daughter has just finished the kids three week sewing class on a Saturday morning.
At 14 it’s often hard to gauge how things went, but she came out with a smile, a beautiful drawstring bag one week, an apron another and some stunning bunting on the last week and an eagerness to go back, which I think says it all.
Amanda treated her like a grown up, gave them encouragement, space and help in equal measure.
She is now looking at an older sewing class and has surprised herself with what she can do. Thank you Amanda, I would definitely recommend.Written 24 February 2022
- Great find, I was charging my car across the road at Lidl and nipped with the misses and was pleasantly surprised, a lot bigger than it looks and well keptWritten 30 March 2022
- My husband and I Found this wee pub yesterday as we were staying in Hamilton ...what a fantastic day we had ..staff great and atmosphere was also great ..karaoke was fab entertainment ..thanks to Irene behind the bar ..she was very welcoming and was so cheery....will be back soon when we stay in Hamilton ..A++++Written 9 March 2020
- This pub is has very friendly and polite staff. There is a good range if food and drink too. The owners are very polite and give out a friendly vibe too. I've been coming into this pub for years and certainly wouldn't want to change where I go. All in all a fab pub.Written 17 February 2019
- Had a fab afternoon yesterday in the courtyard bar 31, service was superb, the staff were so friendly and attentive. From the minute we approached the bar, there was someone to greet us and direct us to our area. We never had to leave our seats as they attended to us all afternoon! Cocktails were amazing as was the food! 👌🏻Written 7 June 2021
- We ventured into this bar a few weeks ago and have been back several times since. A really nice bar, great service and friendly staff. Highly recommend it.Written 16 October 2021
- Some reviews are for the shop, this is for the course. For a municipal course it is excellent - far better than some I've played, and a wealth of extras beside the course itself (putting practice area, chipping practice area etc). I played on consecutive days, a couple of days after heavy rain. My first round was quite soggy but the greens were in good condition, the second day was better but still a little damp underfoot, but better than some in the area I believe.Written 28 September 2017
- Sadly its reminder of he untimely passing of the football genius but defo worth a walk past and selfie for any self respecting Gers or Well fanWritten 21 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hamilton