Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travellers are saying
- If you're in or even close to Inverness this gallery is well worth the trip. We stopped to park close and found the gallery on a walk into town. The selection and variety of their work is great and they represent some top-notch artists. I ended up buying two pieces that they gladly shipped back to the states for me. The packing was excellent and the most beautiful prints arrived safe and are now hanging on my walls at home. I can't say enough about what a delight this gallery was. Wish I lived closer to visit again!Written 16 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful gallery! The conversion from the old offices is impeccable and creates a wonderful bright space to showcase a wide selection of fabulous and diverse art. The owner was friendly, informative and approachable. Will definitely return on a future trip to InvernessWritten 5 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quite a disappointing indoor shopping centre in the heart of Inverness. Whilst bright quite appealing internally, the range of stores is limited, and not the easiest to navigate. Not a destination mall, more just ok to visit if in the city centre.Written 1 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You need to visit this store if you are one of those dinosaurs who still like books. Feels like you have stepped into another world. Even if you aren't a book fan drop in and check it out. You will be impressed by the volume of books and the quirkiness of this place.Written 28 October 2023
- We were delighted by the variety of work on display and thrilled that we bought a raku-fired ceramic figure by Iain Campbell. The gallery director, Jane, was friendly and informative. The work is affordable, too. It is in a former church a few miles from Inverness. If you like to see what local artists are creating, you won't want to miss this gallery.Written 4 June 2017
- This gallery has a mix of 18th Century and Contemporary art that will delight the eye of anyone who has an appreciation for art. If you are looking for a piece or 2 bring your check book because they have great paintings at great prices!!Written 17 October 2018
- A gem, outlet shop with a highland feel!! My wife purchased a number of clothes and presents and there is a museum area also cafeWritten 20 December 2022
- There are two galleries across the street from one another, Classic run by father and Modern by son. Restorers, framers, sales, and nicer collections than many small museums. Impressive stock and smart, relatable staff. Well worth stopping by.Written 20 April 2018
- We were absolutely delighted with the cheeses supplied for our wedding. The selection was impeccable and our guests still can't stop talking about it! Thank you to Helen and all the team for helping us make our cheese tower a delicious success! Will definitely be back in again soon. Honestly can never leave the place without an empty purse and my arms filled with cheese 🧀Written 19 November 2023
- 2020 and this is still on. Hiw can you rely on tripadvisor for anything.
I am disabled abd wasted effort trying to find this place!Written 15 August 2020
- Nice place. Kind of reminds me of the Scottish Shopper in Burien, WA. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during these times. All the best. mlWritten 18 September 2021
- I have been looking for a shirt or waistcoat in the Antique Buchanan tartan but could not get one. That is until Alan at Caledonian found the material and had one tailored for me. I am proud of my waistcoat and delighted with the shop.Written 16 September 2023
- Good Selection of shops / cafes and a food market.
Good Coffee at Café de Paulo and some delicious Gluten Free Seafood at The Redshank and smoothies from the greengrocers.
Shared seating area is clean and well maintained. Toilet facilities also available.Written 26 September 2023
- We went in to find our family crests - we are Australian but have Scottish heritage. The team (an older lady) knowledge was absolutely amazing, she found our tartans (though none in stock) and gave us many ideas about where to look next. She explained the prices (this is a high end store) and history. Amazing and we will be back in the future.Written 28 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Inverness
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Inverness:See more budget-friendly shopping in Inverness on Tripadvisor