- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
43 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- Only decent thing about this Centre, it has seats in the isles. Not a big choice for the city of inverness.Written 16 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was pleased to visit the Castle Gallery today. They have beautiful pictures, glass, pottery, and jewelry all by Scottish artists. I bought a unique and beautiful silver necklace. Very reasonable prices for the quality of the art.Written 22 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we arrived to do a bit of xmas shopping, after we had ,had our very tasty breakfast, i got quite a lot of bargains (socks, pj's etc). i do think that the ladies department could cater for a younger age maybe.The staff are very helpful. The loyalty card is a bit disappointing as there is 2 shops to spend in, so it would be nice if you were asked if you had more shopping to do, therefore combining the total for the loyalty card. but other than that a very pleasant experience, and will be back nearer xmasWritten 3 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were delighted by the variety of work on display and thrilled that we bought a raku-fired ceramic figure by Iain Campbell. The gallery director, Jane, was friendly and informative. The work is affordable, too. It is in a former church a few miles from Inverness. If you like to see what local artists are creating, you won't want to miss this gallery.Written 4 June 2017
- This gallery has a mix of 18th Century and Contemporary art that will delight the eye of anyone who has an appreciation for art. If you are looking for a piece or 2 bring your check book because they have great paintings at great prices!!Written 17 October 2018
- There are two galleries across the street from one another, Classic run by father and Modern by son. Restorers, framers, sales, and nicer collections than many small museums. Impressive stock and smart, relatable staff. Well worth stopping by.Written 20 April 2018
- 2020 and this is still on. Hiw can you rely on tripadvisor for anything.
I am disabled abd wasted effort trying to find this place!Written 15 August 2020
- My son has a list of classic books that he's determined to purchase in shop. Leakey's had several of his hard to find items at great prices. The owner was on-site and was amazing. He knew all the books my son was looking for (even the most obscure), and he knew off-hand whether or not they were in the shop. I'd highly recommend this shop for true book lovers.Written 4 August 2022
- Only had time for a quick visit which was to collect an online order. The order was ready when we got there and the service was very good. Hadn't realised there was more than just cheese or we would have planned more time to shop.
The prices are comparable or better than other cheese shops. Doesn't matter what the price is if the product isn't any good and the cheese we got was very good. Just as the descriptions described and thoroughly enjoyable. Organic and vegetarian too.
Worth a visit either in person or online.Written 4 July 2022
- Nice place. Kind of reminds me of the Scottish Shopper in Burien, WA. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during these times. All the best. mlWritten 18 September 2021
- When our Scottish clan society needed help booking hotel accommodations for our recent group tour, Spirit Journeys took care of everything for us. They got us into very hard to book areas/hotels at amazing rates. Julia worked tirelessly to make sure that everything about our stays on tour were perfect! I cannot say enough about our fantastic experience with her and the team at SJWW. Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!!Written 21 July 2022
- Great little shop and so very helpful! Wonderful staff! I feel like I’ve made new friends! Love it so much we went back 2 nights in a row!Written 27 June 2022
- Anytime I have friends visit who like whisky I take them here so they can get a wee bottle of something special to take home with them. They have some lovely whisky where the labels are hand written to make it even more special.Written 24 May 2020
- We popped in to enquire about Isle of Harris gin and left with a bottle of that plus another Scottish gin. Extremely helpful, chatty and friendly member of staff. Great shop and great experience in the Inverness branch.Written 3 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Inverness