Popular things to do
- Cultural Tours
- Bus Tours
- Day Trips
- Historical Tours
- Historic Sites
- Film Tours
- Art Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Speciality Museums
- Self-guided Tours
- Photography Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Sporting Events
- Art Galleries
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Walking Tours
- Architectural Buildings
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Special Offers
- Water Sports
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Shopping Tours
Top Attractions in Glasgow
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We enjoyed visiting this art gallery. The building itself is worth exploring. but the exhibition inside is well worth seeing as it shows the history of ordinary people in Glasgow.Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a place you go to see not only for its (very interesting indeed) contents, but also in order to enjoy the great architecture of the famous Zaha Hadid. The Museum is at the end of the city with a huge parrking lot and frequent bus lines to and from the city. Not to missWritten 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience, the distillery had a friendly atmosphere and added to that the excellent knowledge of the guides made this visit very pleasurableWritten 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thoughrly enjoyed the tour at celtic park glasgow tour guide John was very helpful and clear on his comments about past and present celtic history and gave us time to take photographs etc and helped my husband when he missed step and nearly fell into dugout haha meal was lovely too really enjoyed itWritten 25 September 2022
- Cane here when visiting a friend who actually studies here. Campus is a great place for film locations and walking around and exploringWritten 30 September 2022
- Meandering through the Necropolis was a remarkable experience. The monuments reflected the golden and prosperous history of Glasgow as the second City of the Empire.Written 29 September 2022
- Really helpful and friendly customer service, sorting us out when I had messed up the booking. Tour guide was brilliant, humour made the tour. Well worth doing the beer flight, just overly a great glasgow experienceWritten 4 September 2022
- Beautiful distillery and, of course, great whisky. Thanks to Marcos for a fantastic tour! The sherry-aged whisky was divine.Written 29 September 2022
- Went on the stadium tour in August with my wife, her sister and brother in law. A great tour with lots of information. Our guide 'Lorraine' was funny but so knowledgeable. Every room had great stories. Great to see the stadium, trophy room, press room, stands, changing rooms etc... Thoroughly enjoyable day.Written 28 September 2022
- This garden was very close to where i was staying. And i spent many peaceful hours relaxing there.
Very nice place.
Strongly recommend visiting this park.Written 25 September 2022
- Amazing place for adults and children. We could have spent all day here. The activities were great and our 8 year old grandson loved it !
Would definitely visit again.
Good cafe serving lunches and coffee .Written 18 September 2022
- We visited the Cathedral on a recent visit. It is a gothic masterpiece. We welcomed the serenity and the highly impressive architecture. A must visit.Written 29 September 2022
- If you have free time and desire slowly walk and do some shopping, this street is the right place. There are 2 subway stations on this street, on both ends.Written 14 September 2022
- Beware of Parking charges for NTS members!
I love Pollock park and take my grandson regularly to the play area at the Burrell where you pay for parking. It is quite clear that everyone should pay.
However, at the Riverside car park next to Pollock house parking for NTS members was previously free but now you have to go the house itself to get another ticket to display which I wasn’t aware off and received a £60 fine despite displaying a NTS sticker.! The notice board at the entrance does not specify clearly that NTS members have to pay.Written 2 September 2022
- Visited this historic place and found it quite fascinating. They have kept in tack living conditions over 60 years ago going back to the late 19th century. Very well done with lots of information about this period and how people lived and managed their daily activities. The attendants were well informed and very helpful as we had many questions. History buffs will find this place interesting and should not pass it up.Written 14 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Glasgow
- The best day trips from Glasgow according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Whisky Distillery Trifecta - Macallan - Glenfiddich - Glenlivet - Private Tour
- Oban, Glencoe, Highlands Lochs & Castles Small Group Day Tour from Glasgow
- Loch Ness, Glencoe, and the Highlands Day Trip from Glasgow
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Glasgow
- Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky Trail Small Group Day Tour from Glasgow