Top Attractions in Jersey
What travellers are saying
- I recommend getting the audio guide, it was very helpful although obviously comes at a price, but this is probably a once in a lifetime experience so it is worth making the most of it. There is so much to see and it is a very powerful and in many places upsetting experience, but it is important to understand that period in the history of Jersey. The tunnels are cold so go prepared. It is very easy to get to by bus and there is a cafe and shop on site although we ran out of time to try it. Very well worth the visit. Probably not suited to visits with young children but that's my personal view.Written 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful few hours at the castle, the history is very interesting and the views are glorious. We also thoroughly enjoyed our ride out on the boat/bus vehicle. Special mention also to all the staff that we met, all very friendly and very helpful. Well worth a visit.Written 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely day out at the zoo!! Very well maintained, facilitates clean.
Lots to see around the zoo- disappointed that the gorilla area was closed for maintenance but enjoyed all other aspects of the zoo
Cafe had a good choice of food - had a lovely cake and coffee
Well worth a visit!Written 21 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent the day walking around St Brelade's bay and beach. Great stretch of beach can walk to adjacent bay when the tide was out. Very quiet as it is the winter season but there are still greats things to see and do, even had a walk to Sir Winston Churchill Memorial park. A few shops and restaurants available and open. There are a few hotels situated around the bay, plenty of choice of accommodationWritten 31 October 2022
- Apparently the first lighthouse to be built with concrete in the British Isles? Rocks look fierce so many wrecks here. WW2 bunkers everywhere worth exploring. Bus stops just by the restaurant and we had lunch which was very enjoyable with an excellent view.
Great for walking here just make sure you beat the tide over the causway!Written 29 October 2022
- The staff were very helpful and told us a lot about the castle. It was very interesting with all sorts of different things to discover in rooms around the castle.Written 28 November 2022
- You can get to anywhere on the island by bus, best buy prepaid card which reduces journey cost from 2.50 to 1.85.
plan your trips with care as every trip coast the same regardless of distance, there are no return tickets, daily /weekly passes also available. my only gripe is that prepaid top ups are not in multiples of 1.85 as would be sensible, so you are always likely to have an unusable balance at holidays end.
Stiil great way to get around.Written 20 November 2022
- Good that you are open a little in winter as it was a very interesting place to visit. We spent longer here than we thought as so many fascinating items to look at and read.Written 9 November 2022
- Difficult and narrow road to get to it, but so well worth it. It is a fantastic place served by a nice cafe (separate review). So glad we found it.Written 31 October 2022
- Interesting displays about recent and ancient history of Jersey,
Lots to see. Good introductory film. Helped put our visit to Jersey into context.Written 28 November 2022
- This museum is great fun, plenty to see and lots of interactive activities, something to interest all age groups.Written 22 November 2022
- Lovely spot but didn’t realise you needed to book a tour and no prior warning of a wedding. Despite this had a little wonder around read some info about the history and saw some of the vines. Wanted to taste the wine before we bought but this wasn’t an option.Written 20 August 2022
- Lively park. Well kept. Lovely rose garden. The cafe looked good but we didn’t have time. Just a pleasant place for a strollWritten 18 October 2022
- this really is a fine centrepiece to the square, with fountains around. Such a shame that it was not lit at night.Written 8 November 2022
- Hugely atmospheric site. The burial chamber is one of the most impressive I have been in and it’s not busy so you can be alone in there and soak up the atmosphere.
The Neolithic long house is fascinating .
No museum open - I feel there should be a reduction in price with this in mind. Also the cafe was shut for a wedding which is really inconvenient, we had relied on stopping for refreshments.Written 30 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Jersey