- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic location for swimming, paddle boarding & simply taking in the day, the surrounds and all the Talle has to offer.
Limited parking peak or off peak.Written 21 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was recommended this park by several dog lovers and it does not disappoint. Lots of space to run and play, plenty of fur babies large and small to play with. Swimming areas and bush to explore as well.
My number one place especially for my large puppies.Written 5 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pretty beach with an excellent surf club for a meal or a drink. Also has a great playground for kids. Has off street parking that can get quite full at timesWritten 8 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We could not fault the excellent service, quality of the equipment and friendly helpful advice. The creek is a pleasant place to spend a couple of hours kayaking both up and down the creek with plenty of nice spots to stop and have a swim. Reasonable rates of hire. Would highly recommend Smooth Waters Kayak Hire.Written 5 January 2020
- Had a fantastic couple of hours on Leanne's paddleboards. She was very helpful and informative regarding winds and tides, and provided advice about routes to take for idealic paddling conditions. She provided a useful demonstration on mounting, dismounting, paddle handling, turning as well as safe standing and seating positions. The boards were stable and well looked after. She also provided life jackets which we appreciated especially with kids in towe. Super friendly service and noticed while waiting for our crew to arrive before taking off that she takes care to watch our for her paddlers whilst they are in the water. Great location, highly recommend her services especially for beginners. Thanks Leanne we will be sure to hire from you again in future.Written 26 September 2022
- Meadow Park is a perfect golf course suitable for all ages and skills. The flat wide open fairways allow for the less experienced but still offer enough of a challenge to reach the beautifully kept greens. Together with probably the best prices on the Gold Coast for green fees, buggy hire and even golf clubs Meadow Park is a great place to spend a few hours enjoying yourself. Special thanks to Jason for organising our day, it was fantastic, cheers Jason.Written 7 March 2022
- Nice course, with new holes an improvement over the old 14 hole 'Coplicks' layout. Last cluster of Par 3's are very memorable. Not in the top 100 courses for sure...but at $28 per round it is good value for money. Greens certainly not billiard table quality but you get what you pay for. A good test of Golf nonetheless.Written 20 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Tallebudgera
- The best outdoor activities in Tallebudgera according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Tallebudgera on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Tallebudgera with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Tallebudgera on Tripadvisor