- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
67 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The place is beautiful and there are a few different trails you can walk. It is wheelchair accessible for some parts and the forest is nice. The only thing that I didn't like is that there are many places where there isn't any shadow and it was a really hot day, so we had to turn around.Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful park over looking the lake with many amenities including a great view of the town from the tower on the pier.Written 19 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it was quite busy when I was there and the staff were very passionate and friendly about their products. Pro tip, bring your own glass to save from buying one for $5.Written 19 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to visit our first Canadian national park, about 30 minutes from the US border with Vermont. They have a lot of trails for hiking and biking, and you can rent mountain bikes there. We did a trail called Trois-Etangs (Three ponds?) on foot. The trail is gravel and also used by bikes, but plenty wide so no issue there. There was a fee to get in, but it wasn't too bad, and seemed to be ample parking and clean restroom facilities at the visitor center.Written 23 August 2022
- Beautiful waterfront walk near the city, with wonderful views, cafes, flowers, sculptures -- close enough to walk off a meal from the nearby great restaurants.Written 2 October 2018
- This is worth a stop if you are in the area and like lavender flowers. The garden has many rows of lavender plants that you can walk between. There is a nice pond and quite a few places to sit and enjoy the fragrant air. There are signs throughout the garden explaining the history of the area and lavender species choice in French and English. Inside the building there is an area to see their soap making rooms, interactive displays and a lavender sensory room.
The cost is $16 to enter the gardens and you can fill up a small sack with fragrant lavender. If you don't want to see the garden there is a shop that sells everything lavender from soaps made on site to honey.
Plan to go here on a sunny day so the ground is dry and you can spend more time outdoor to enjoy the lavender. We spent an hour here but had it not started raining I think we could have stayed here for a couple of hours.Written 19 July 2022
- Just a stunning but small free gallery steps to town. They had three exhibits running when we visited. I would have appreciated a little more description with the various works of art, but for a volunteer gallery, it was impressive.Written 29 May 2022
- This church is really worth visiting when in Magog . There are little things to pay attention to , like the clover designs on the floor and all over the church. Lots of history and fabulous architecture .
I even put this church in my blog as I really did enjoy the experienceWritten 21 September 2019
- They had a great selection, the rows of apples were clearly marked, friendly helpful hosts, good prices. What more could you want ?Written 8 September 2019
- It's worth the visit. The gallery has great antiques, lamps, art and jewellery. The artist also do custome work.Written 22 August 2018
- Small winery run by family very friendly nice local wine also make wine glasses out of local wood nice wee place to vist your winery tourWritten 2 October 2017
- My wife and I like this art Gallery; we've purchased paintings here which are the primary decoration of our new house purchased Fall 2014. Bottom-line I must like the taste of the owners,- a married couple. We especially like works by Jenifer Brook and this gallery are the principal gallery for her works in CanadaWritten 10 January 2016
- Au Vignoble d’Orford is a charming vineyard offering guided tours and tastings activities. During the guided tour, I enjoyed the panoramic view and the smell of nature while learning about the history of the vineyard and their working techniques. The ground is labored manually and there is no use of pesticides on the plants. Following the harvest season, they are able to produce four types of wines including Red, White, Rosé, and a fortified wine named the Forté, which is the one I enjoyed the most. Visit my Instagram (kelledstyle) for more pictures ;-)Written 25 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Magog