- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Building itself was beautiful , woodwork was amazing , took a 1920 train tour , long tour but long train , interesting facts , some hilarious , Gallery was closed due to reno , down stairs had a fossil collection and toy trains you could operate . If you like history , trains and are will children I would recommend.Written 31 August 2022
- Great spot for a meal. There are picnic tables and bathrooms on site. Great view. There was ample parking and it's family and pet friendly.Written 30 July 2021
- We dropped in to here while staying at the neighbouring KOA. The casino is typical of Canadian casinos in that it is smoke free. The building is full of photos and artifacts from back in the day when it was a mission school for the indigenous children forced away from their families in an attempt to have their culture eradicated.
Definitely worth a visit.Written 13 September 2019
- The Presentations are always advertised clearly and often. The Volunteers guiding people to their seats and taking care of patrons first class - volunteers are precisely trained to make attendance and enjoyable experience. Choice of Presentations first class. In general the Key City Theatre is perfectly managed and deserves an Excellent rating.Written 25 September 2019
- This market has a great selection of super fresh local produce. There is live music and wine tasting too. I always try to make here on Saturdays for this market.Written 4 September 2019
- Clean and the pools are sparkling with smooth tiling and excellent layout for families. WaterSlide is a winner with adults and children of all ages. I believe there is a ht requirement on slide but I have seen little ones ride with adults. Waterpark for tiny ones. Sprays of water from a palm tree and a circles of water spouts from floor of pool.
Wave pool that is on every 5-10 mins with mats to ride the waves.
Steam room and a wooden sauna with a poolside shower to use after. Hot tub as well! Good size, holds over 15 adults I believe.Written 8 August 2019
- Came here to catch a movie at the theatre (that's a seperate review) and to do a little shopping. It's a small mall with maybe 20 different stores. There's some big ones like a Staples, Winners and Canadian Tire as well as some small stores. I got my phone repaired at a booth in the mall here while I was shopping and bought a book at the Cole's bookstore. Nice place to be on a day when it was -14 outside.Written 29 November 2019
- We are so lucky to have such a wonderful venue in our city. It is run by an amazing group of individuals that have a real passion for what they are doing. Thanks to all of you we continue to enjoy all the wonderful events! Can't wait to enjoy the newly renovated space.Written 21 December 2021
- In all fairness some of the holes are as easy as you might expect but they have thrown in a few doozies that are just plain difficult to say the least. But thereby comes the fun of playing this course. Somebody used lots of imagination to come up with the styling and challenges here. Loads of fun for the whole family. Lots of parking at or behind the hotel.Written 25 June 2022
- Fairways were well maintained and greens were adequately defended. Staff were pleasant, food was fair and drinks were cold. My only complaint was the driving range being down hill. It's difficult to get a feel for distance when driving balls down a slope.Written 27 September 2022
- There are three roads to ruin; women, gambling, and golf. The most pleasant is with women, the quickest is with gambling, but the surest is with golf. St. Eugene, has wide open fairways with lightly defended, expanding greens. The occasional bunker could have some sand added but overall, it is a very fun course. Staff are all very friendly and you can continue on into the casino afterwards, if you like.Written 28 September 2022
- Some friends and I have played this course a couple times a years for the past few years and have always found it to be real challenge. With an abundance of bunkers on the course staying on the short grass is challenging. The signature hole “The Monster” has eaten me up on most occasions but love playing it anyway. Great practice facility. Friendly clubhouse staff and course marshals helps make this a great place to play.Written 19 May 2022
- I love this course, its old so not manicured like the new course...which makes it a challenge even from the fairway. The greens were fast and true. The staff is very friendly. Golf this course!!Written 17 August 2021
- Excellent course. Well groomed and laid out, easy to walk, decently priced, and friendly staff. Will definitely recommend.Written 16 September 2021
- The guides were awesome and the views were spectacular. My horse Eden was a sweetheart, I’m not a rider but I felt safe and confident. One of my best travel experiences ever!Written 23 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cranbrook
- The most popular things to do in Cranbrook with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Cranbrook on Tripadvisor