- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- This was our second visit to this temple. Lord Subrahmanya had fulfilled many of our wishes after our first visit so we had to come back. The deity is known as Lord Igguthappa by the Kodavas. He is considered to be a provider of food and the one who fulfils his devotee’s desires. During the harvest festival, paddy is first harvested in the fields belonging to the Lord, and only then the people of Kodagu celebrate the festival.
The priest here meets each individual devotee personally and gives them his blessings. Even though we could not speak Kannada he got across to us very well and it felt good to talk to him and get the blessings of the God. He then took us to the kitchen where we received the ‘Maha-Prasad’ in the form of a full meal of rice, sambar and a sweet dish.
The temple is located in a very natural and beautiful setting, surrounded by hills and forests. It is definitely a must visit if you are in the South of Kodagu, and if you are a believer of the Hindu traditions.Written 24 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This waterfalls is little less crowded compared to other falls in coorg, due to remote location and little steep terrain to see the falls. 10 min walk on muddy or slippery pathway is a bit challenging. However you can see the watefalls from a sideway at a distance, as authority has closed the pathway leading to plunge of falls at base.Take extra precaution as rocks are slippery during monsoon. During our visit there is little raining and we couldn't spend much time at view point.
10 min. walk is not feasible for senior citizen.
However waterfalls having magnificent view in rainy season.Written 30 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We couldn't see much of this place as the guard was on lunch break. Road work being carried out so accessibility was bit difficult.Written 15 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.