12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Latur's important place of visit. 2 km away from city. Ancient temple was constructed by King Tamradhwaj as a tribute to Siddh rameshwar of SolapurWritten 7 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This cave was about 50 km from latur. Most popular place for tourist. caves having sculptures of Narsinha, Shiv Parvati etc.Written 16 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ashtavinayak Temple was very near where we stayed in latur, we went to do pooja in the morning it was really peaceful and clean temple, nice atmosphere of the temple made us so relaxed we spend some time and enjoyed peace of the temple.Written 18 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very nice place to be with kids.,,,, there are many trees and caves. the place maybe a picnic spot.Written 13 March 2017
- We were exploring this unique market in the centre of the town close to the bus stand. It covers almost everything one needs and has some departmental stores too.Written 10 April 2017
- Udgir Fort Overview Udgir Fort is situated in the Udgir city, which was built during pre-Bahamani age in the 12th century. The fort is known for the historic battle between Maratha ruler Sadashivrao Bhau and Nizam. This battle also led to the signing of the 'Treaty of Udgir', after the defeat of the Nizam.Written 29 December 2019
- This is by far one of the best parks in the city to visit with your friends and family and I assure you that you will have a very good time at this beautiful ParkWritten 23 May 2018
- Ganj Golai is the heart of Latur.. This is a very famous market in Latur.. And soo many roads connected to it.. A must visit place in Latur..Written 28 May 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Latur
- The best outdoor activities in Latur according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Latur on Tripadvisor
Latur Attractions Information
|Wednesday, 4:15 pm|