- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful and clean place. The hotel overall was lovely but what really made it amazing was the staff!!! Mita at the spa, so gentle, she took care of me and my sun burn. Risi at dinning was so lively and attentive, she always made us smile. Dama at the bar, so informative and sweet. I really appreciated everyone I met at the Westin. Thank you Westin for a lovely stay.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wow!! This is best massage in Ubud so far!
Ibu Made Shindu and Ibu Dewa are highly recommended therapists.
Amazing massage ambiance next to jungle, listening birds singing and the massage bed also fit for massage. There is shower area and two bathtub in the room.
Their natural products also smells so good, very variative and made my skin softer.
We will come back and highly recommendation! Love it!Written 23 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Villa Kasili is a good alternative with or without kids and the host Agung Rai is very helpful with driving around to different places to explore and learn more about the island, the Balinesian people, the culture and so on. We can highly recommend him and Villa Kasili.Written 15 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- 4*s for the experience
2*s for the aftermath of not getting the pottrey we made
While it was a great fun way to spend a few hours and Made was quite charming, there was not much instruction given (not enough for us anyway)
But worst of all, having made some lovely pieces when we went back four weeks later to collect them over half of our pieces were missing and one was broken.
We were able to track down some of the missing pieces but not all. The pieces we were able to find had not been fired yet (4 weeks later) so we are having to go back again to collect them.
Made is lovely and some simply organisation being put into place would stop this happeningWritten 3 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.