- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
38 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic park - in winter and summer - in the heart of Longueuil. Suitable for distanced outings, walks, cross country skiing and biking... there's even tobogganing despite COVID restrictions.
I've been to this park a dozen+ times and enjoyed it every time.
Accessible by public transit and free parking.Written 24 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very nice church, not expecting to be that nice. We love the architecture and the rich history behindWritten 4 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to go in the winter, a lot of fun rides and activities for kids, you can easily spend 3-4 hours in here trying all the different activities.
My daughter enjoyed it, however...the staff is not very friendly and the food they sell is mostly unhealthy fast food.Written 28 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its a nice place in the summer for a walk. lots of trees, picnic tables and benches to sit.
Many use the many kilometre of bike path also. Seen people fishing in the river.Written 18 March 2018
- My husband and I had a wonderful visit to the women’s museum. It is definitely not what one would expect to find in a 1950’s bungalow, but very worth the stop. I especially enjoyed the exhibit in the basement covering the history of la femme québécoise. This history translates across borders and is representative of the ingenuity and resourcefulness of our mothers before us.
Thank you, Musée de la Femme for such an interesting visit.Written 14 September 2018
- If you find yourself in the area of Saint-Hubert, Quebec and want to taste local brew.Le Barrage is where it is you need to go. Over a dozen craft beers on tap and a nice selection of spirits.
The beer selection changes often (every week) so be ready to try another beer on t=your next visit.
It has quiz, Karaoke night and some live acts.Written 16 February 2020
- Nicely laid out traditional Catholic Church with very pretty grounds and cemetery in the back. Parking is generous and easy to access all aspects of the property.Written 21 December 2017
- Spacious theater with air conditioning that ensures an enjoyable experience. It's nice to have such a venue in Longueuil.Written 25 April 2016
- Tiny historic church--doubt that it seats more than 100--set in a park in charming Vieux-Longueuil. Worth a visit, if you're in the area. Anglican, which makes it a rarity among Québec historic churches, which are nearly all Catholic.Written 10 December 2015
- The master if very kind. He gave me information and also directions toward another location which I will be very glad to discover. I strongly recommand a visit to anyone. Have a great dayWritten 20 October 2019
- Super! Pilots were very nice, very professionals, smooth flight, worth the price.
I definitely recommend itWritten 29 September 2022
- Since my last visit many improvements have been made and dozens of trees have been planted that enhance an already beautiful park.
Along the walking trail there are new exercise stations and signs explaining how to perform the exercise on the apparatus.
A bicycle trail winds around the Parc and there is a play ground for children.
Pets on leash are allowed except in the wildlife conservation areas where signs are posted.
The parking lot and entryway at the main access area is currently undergoing landscape and paving improvements but is still accessible.
I’m looking forward to seeing how it will all look next Spring.Written 26 October 2019
- The attractions were numerous and meant for kids of all ages. Too bad that some attractions ($4.95 each) were not included in the entry price ($16.95 per kid, $6.95 per adult, free per 60+). When the kid tries all them it becomes costly.
But we all had fun.Written 2 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Longueuil