Amusement & Theme Parks
55 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travellers are saying
- What a wonderful thing to spend some time doing as a family. The carousels are beautiful and so much fun (although, a bit fast for those with motion sickness). The train wide is an absolute hoot! Great for kids and parents alike.
The staff is friendly and welcoming! Please note, they only accept cash - so come prepared so you don't have to delay the fun and run to an ATM like we did.
Conveniently located near the beach, picnic tables and playgrounds for extra activities to do with the kiddos. Also has ample parking that's easy to get in and out of.
Thanks for the amazing experience and family memories! We will definitely be back the next time we are in North Bay.Written 1 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous little specialty museum focusing on the air defence of Canada. Starts at WWI, moves through WWII and then focuses on the more modern period, with North Bay’s role in the NORAD system. While standard opening hours are Saturday only, you can contact to see if other times area available. That’s what we did and the incredibly friendly curator, Bethany, was only too happy to open up the museum, give us an overview and answer questions. When we left, we were surprised to realise that we’d spent an hour and a half at the museum. Fascinating.Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful place to enjoy the waterfalls and an exciting hike through lush forest. It's a series of small and medium sized falls along most of the hike. Trails are with branching options and one could do a loop or just hike up and down the falls. Great for nature photography regardless of the season.
We visited the site in August and were also able to spot several species of birds. We spotted several warblers in fall-colors like Yellow-rumped Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler and American Redstart. Also some Mallards and a Killdeer.Written 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found these trails by accident and were thrilled. It is a beautiful spot with a number of different trails of varying lengths. All are fairly easy trails.Written 15 October 2022
- Great farmers market showcasing local producers. Instead of Santa this weekend, they have the Grinch! What a great idea! Enjoyed our visit and highly recommend!!!Written 2 December 2023
- Great paved trail connecting the beautiful waterfront with parts of our community. Notably the paceway connects North Bay to Calendar Bay to allow for long leisurely rides. A bike lane was recently painted on Memorial Drive to allow for physical distance and increased volume of use due to Covid 19.Written 29 July 2020
- Bogie boarding and ski trailing filled our afternoon. The ski hill was busy and well kept. Lots of kids having a ball.Written 14 January 2019
- Beautiful. Golden beach . Great vibe in the summer and you can rent kayaks! There is also a lovely boardwalk that has lots of historical information and gorgeous foliage and flowers growing along it.Written 16 August 2022
- We are fond of visiting local museums and there is a lot of history to discover for North Bay and districts; mining, railroads and forestry. Those are the main focus of the downstairs exhibits but be sure to take a walk through the city's history as presented in the upstairs gallery.Written 3 October 2019
- After a long week no better place to enjoy a delicious pint of beer! Service was excellent, so friendly, the environment they have over there was very welcoming. Highly recommend Big Juicy IPA and Bear Runner Blonde. March 12th 2021Written 13 March 2021
- This quaint typical home of the '30's details the births and lives of the Dionne Quintuplets through artifacts and newspaper clippings. One is quickly absorbed in the life and times of the Dionne family during the '30's; the hardships and problems suddenly facing the family with the sudden addition of 5 new babies to feed and clothe. Historically, the Dionne home is an excellent example of the period with its tiny rooms, fixtures, furniture,and daily utensils. To miss this tiny museum is to miss an event that drew attention worldwide.Written 14 August 2017
- The park offers shade and quiet to enjoy a day with grandkids, children to play. The grass is well kept as are the trees. There is play equipment for kids 12 and under. The bike path runs through the park and there are benches to sit onWritten 12 August 2019
- We couldn't believe the size of this mall for the city that it's in. Very clean and open with a lot of variety. After not being out for quite some time, we decided to hit the mall on a rainy day of our camping trip. Our kids were SO excited to be out and almost back to normal.
Easy to park and with access from more than one entrance, we noticed that people with campers and trailers were able to easily park.Written 18 July 2021
- Memorial Gardens is a big thing for a small town, I go with my hockey team all the time, the ice is well managed, the staff is super friendly, they have almost anything on the battalion cantine, the dressing rooms are nice, sarge is halarious, and that is what makes it awesome👍Written 17 March 2018
- this Cathedral has been around for many many years. It has been renovated and updated decades ago and now has a great mix of the old architecture and new age feel. Outside still has the original stone exterior and the classic Cathedral stairs leading to the original stained wood main doors. But inside is painted including the dome over the alter. Still has the original stained glass windows depicting the stations of the cross. It is a beautiful Cathedral and the priest and staff there are open,welcoming and compassionate. The blend of old and new works well. Worth a look for sure.Written 25 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about North Bay
- The most popular things to do in North Bay with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- North Bay Heritage Train and Carousel
- Duchesnay Falls Trails
- Laurier Woods Conservation Area
- Chief Commanda II
- Canadian Forces Museum of Aerospace Defence
North Bay Attractions Information
|Thursday, 10:46 am|