What travellers are saying
- We popped along from our cruise ship. The pub was busy but we got a warm welcome. We had a fabulous time doing the screeching ceremony. We learned a lot about the traditions. Everyone who visits St John’s should go to this bar. I was smiling all the way back to the ship. Maybe that was the rum 🥰Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went in a couple of times and really enjoyed having a beer while listening to local musicians. It just felt like the real thing. We only wished it was busier....it was a shame that more people were not listening to the music.Written 1 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was walking by and got caught by the music coming from Erin's. There were about 8 local musicians playing Irish traditional songs. Really fantastic. Stayed for over an hour - very unexpected.
Check it out - never know what you will hear!Written 8 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I like this place very much. Good live music, some DJ's downstairs. Place for young and old. Nice crowd. Ideal for some weekend fun.Written 13 July 2016
- Mike (the karaoke emcee) is one of the friendliest folks you'll ever meet in a bar. If you're ever in the area, swing on by Saturday night and sing some karaoke with your buds. You won't regret it!Written 22 June 2020
- This place is a hidden gem, love everything about the place! I recommend this place to everyone heading out for the night.Written 21 January 2020
- Went here for a bachelor party. $2 drinks, you can't beat it. Awesome atmosphere, even though it was a quiet night. Would gladly return.Written 19 October 2017
- Chrissy the owner, and her girls, Rita, Rose and Gilda made our nights (and days lol) out a whole lot of fun. The music was great. Open mic night, karaoke night. They sang some newfoundland songs for us and we danced the night away.. The "regulars" are all nice and fun people as well, even Riley the dog. I was the first screech-in and it was honour. They went above and beyond to ensure our stay and my screech-in was unforgettable. Thanks to all of you lovely ladies for everything. Love Michelle and TrudyWritten 30 May 2019
- This bar is located underneath the Bella Vista. They regularly hold poker games and other events! The bartenders are great and super friendly! Great service. This bar seems to have a lot of regulars which is awesome!Written 24 March 2018
- We wanted to hear some live music so we wandered around for a bit and stumbled upon this place. While waiting for the band, there was a guy up doing a one-man show. It was not enjoyable. Maybe I just didn't understand his music. The main band, Jigger and the Sea Dogs I believe had a decent sound but was way too loud for the tiny venue and all the sound got muddied up. We didn't stick around long. I would like to hear that band in an outside venue or at least a much larger one.Written 16 July 2019