Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Whistler
Admission tickets from ₹1,320.37
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- It was very hot in June and you stuck to the leather seats. The gondola offers amazing views of Whistler and it’s Blackcomb mountain. Once you have departed the gondola, the first stop is a few restaurants and a cafe. I took the next gondola to the top where it was too hot to do the skywalk. In fact it was closed due to this concern. Anyone hiking was consistently reminded about water intake. I did the ice tunnels and the hike is steep.Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic time at the Sliding Centre, our guide and pilot were very knowledgeable. It was very fascinating to learn about how the track was built and maintained. The ride down was exhilarating! We would definitely do it again, maybe this time in the Winter!Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well worth the funds to ride up to the top of Whistler mountain, take the peak to peak gondola, and hike the beautiful alpine trails! A great time!Written 3 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one NOT TO BE MISSED. there are 3 lakes formed from the waters of glaciers. The lower falls, middle falls and upper falls. Lower falls is just few mins from parking
The middle falls is 2.5 KMs and will easily take around 2 hours to reach there. The lake is so clear that you can take symmetrical images of mountains from this lake.
On way to upper lake, you will also get to see a small but beautiful falls.
The upper late is another 15 mins from middle lake. but its all worth going to the top. you will see glacier top mountains and water coming down to the lake... amazing views.
1. No mobile connectivity at this park. you may download offline maps before coming to this destination.
2. Be care full while trekking down as the route could very slippery. I myself tripped multiple times... :)Written 24 October 2022
- Had a nice walk around the lake one morning. Nice pleasant experience and not a demanding walk. Would recommend.Written 14 October 2022
- Amazing day! We booked a 3 run taster pass based on our fitness which was the perfect number for us and a half day bike rental that came with full face helmet, gloves and elbow and knee pads. Everyone was so friendly and helpful with getting on to the gondolas and making sure we knew where we were going. The trails themselves are so well maintained, easily signposted and a huge variety for all abilities. Can't recommend enough! There's plenty of places to grab a drink in between runs and great atmosphere all round. The queue for the gondola goes down really quickly and you get to see other trails as you head up the mountain.
We rode the green trails which are equivalent to an easy blue in the UK but a lot more fun, so would recommend having some experience of mountain/downhill biking, and make sure you know the etiquette of being on the mountain, more for your own safety and that of others using the trails. But you'll see people of all ages and abilities up there so don't be put off!Written 28 September 2022
- Great experience and the guide was excellent. She explained about the different canoes, totem pole and weaving techniques. All in all an short great synopsis about aspects of the history of the Squamish peopleWritten 6 November 2022
- Beautiful water falls but if you are visiting in the morning, you may not get to take good picture of yourself with waterfalls. if you are falling short of time and you are on the way to Joffre park, I would suggest to skip this.Written 24 October 2022
- short and easy walk with great waterfalls and bridge crossing themed to fit the train wreck. Be cautious of trail bikers who emerge out of the woods and be prepared to share the space. This is graffiti on the railcars not street art.Written 18 October 2022
- portable stools are great idea. Indigenous artifact labels are not educational and only relevant to a curator. Gallery guide is in book format only and would be more useful if snippets easily available close to the collection pieces. The dance screen is phenomenal to experience but you are hot provided with any context or background or understanding how it would "work." So many opportunities missed to engage the visiting public.Written 18 October 2022
- My wife and I have been riding bikes up in Whistler for several years and have ridden this trail in parts before. This year we purchased e-bikes and thoroughly enjoyed the immensity of this trail system. You can safely bike throughout the area and feel safe. The trail system is well-marked and paved, making biking easy.Written 26 September 2022
- If you visit Whistler you must make time to do this.
Allow plenty of time. It can take a lot longer to get to the top of the mountain than advertised and the suspension bridge and viewing platform open later and close earlier than the gondolas. We visited as it opened at 11am and I would highly recommend this to avoid the queues later in the day.
From the top of the gondola you then have to ride an open ski lift to the highest point. This is amazing in itself as you leave the noise from other people behind. It is silent apart from the water flowing down the mountain.
It was in the middle of a heatwave when we visited but there was still un-melted snow at the top. The views are absolutely stunning.
Use mosquito spray before heading up, they are rife at the top of the gondola.Written 26 August 2022
- Great library...with all kinds of amenities for travelers including donated books that are free of charge, great work stations + wonderful art displayed in interiorWritten 10 July 2022
- a variety of forest habitat types with a plethora of mushrooms with some great lake viewpoints and memorable picnic logs and snack boulders. We are pushing 70 and it was a very worthwhile challenging all day hike leading to a great sleep that night.Written 18 October 2022
- This area is wonderful. Great place for a photo next to the Olympic Rings. Walk over the short stone bridge to view the little river.Written 10 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Whistler
- The best day trips from Whistler according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Tour
- Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Tour
- Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls
- Whistler Day Trip by Seaplane from Vancouver
- Whistler Small-Group Day Trip from Vancouver