Bodies of Water • Hot Springs & Geysers
Top Attractions in Harrison Hot Springs
What travellers are saying
- A short break after 2 covid years, we welcomed this family get-together! If the cold weather was warmer, it would have been better...but...at least the Sunday appeared for two short afternoons! We stayed at the Resort...very expensive...but the hot springs were what we wanted! I'd recommend a couple of nights in this quiet place...even the dogs are a bit hushed...LOL!!!! The views are fantastic!Written 15 May 2022
- One side of the lake is mostly a gravel road. The other side of the lake is a trail through the woods. The trail through the woods wasn't clearly marked and we ended up in a campground. It took awhile to find where we parked the car which was the day use area.Written 18 August 2019
Wonderful walk . . . forest, trees, moss, plants, views. We were the only ones on the walk and we turned around at the end and walked back. We then walked through the back of the resort (you need your Resort card to open the gate) with trees, colourful flowers, underneath a covered vine walkway, statues, ponds - just really pretty. We didn’t see anyone at the back of the hotel (nor did we see anyone last time we were here). I’m sure people don’t know about it because there would have been a lot more people.
So, if you want to get away from the crowds - would like some shade - and no wind (it was very windy by the beach) then this is it!Written 15 September 2021
- This a beautiful park, were you can have a picnic meal right next to the water. Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed in the park or on the beach. We drove all the way there and wish we would have known the dogs were not permitted. Frustrating.Written 8 August 2021
- Best for travellers who are not prepared for a big hike. Walk shoes are okay too. Just watch for tree stumps.Written 25 May 2022
- Hard not to at least be open to the options when greater by the enthusiastic worker at the visitor centre. We got helpful information on where to go for a hike and a look into the past in the Sasquatch museum. Charming and fun as well as helpful, what more could we have asked for.Written 24 September 2021
- This was terrible so many loud teenagers and garbage everywhere. People doing drugs and partying all night long this is way overpriced and I will never go againWritten 13 February 2021
- Take a stroll on the walkway and you may find some mythical (or real) creatures! Get your picture taken with a Sasquatch! Visit Harrison Village Mall and sit for a while with a Sasquatch. Beautiful carvings around Harrison are a treat to see.Written 27 November 2020
- The staff on board were all very friendly and told the guests all about the history of the lake, islands and surrounding area. We got in line even earlier than the instructions stated so that we could get the best seats on the outside top area. There are only about 18 seats upstairs. We were able to get right at the front.
It was a very relaxing 2 hour cruise until we got within 1/2 hour of coming back. The wind picked up and was really crazy.
There is a small menu of food and drinks offered at an additional charge, including hot dogs and burgers.Written 26 September 2022
- I was part of a crew, filming in Harrison (Hot Springs), last October. It was a wonderful place. The Canwest Art Gallery was particularly memorable. I walked in and out several times, always saying I'd be back before we left. Mr. Beal didn't seem at all put out by that and so I made sure to go back.
There were some fantastic soaps, hand-made in Campbell River, with a choppy wave-like edge to them. They came in several varieties and all smelt fantastic. I'd been given a plastic bag for the pair I bought and I put this in a cardboard box, ahead of Christmas. I could still smell them. I've bought cheaper soaps, but few of that quality.
I'll be back when I return to Harrison.Written 5 January 2021
- Excellent fun filled day. Only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is
1) check-in process took awhile even though I booked and paid in advance (Almost 30min)
2) Many of the lockers do not work, took me 4 lockers to find one that works
3) Time slots are 2 hours, I think a little longer would be better, given some of the more popular things at the waterpark you have to wait in line for
All in all, we had a great time and will do it again next yrWritten 15 August 2022
- We had an action packed 2 weeks from Calgary through the Rockies down to Vancouver. Helicopter tours, white water rafting, guided hikes, boat trips and whale watching to name a few. I have to say that the most fun I had was on the half day ATV tour with Kevin and Wendy. So much fun, we will be coming back to see you again as soon as work permits. A great trip for everyone even if you've never tried it before. Go for it you will have a blast. Thanks again. The Scuba Divers from TCI.Written 10 October 2016
- My family and I have enjoyed 2 excursions with this company and both times have been fantastic!
Top notch boats and equipment as well as experienced and knowledgeable guides, both Frank and Tony, ensure a wonderful adventure whether it is sturgeon fishing or eagle viewing. Never once did we feel rushed and were rewarded with great photos and even better memories.
All of us caught sturgeon, several in fact, and enjoyed releasing them back once they were tagged. Conservation is very important to BCSG and they are informative on this matter too.
On the eagle tour, there were too many to count as well as a couple of Blue Heron who graced our views.
Just a great way to see the outdoors that you may otherwise miss if you don’t have a boat. Just do it!Written 4 November 2019
- Being on the water, looking at the lake, the river and the mountains. It was a wonderful experience. The pilot was very good. She told us about the seals and the eagles and where to see them. She was also very good at driving the boat...we had fun!Written 15 August 2022
- We finally got back to the Old Settler after a year of Covid, and as usual it was a really nice visit, sitting out on the deck beside the Miami River, and with cold beers and cocktails, and a wonderful lunch to follow! Our fave place in Harrison for sure, and they have done a very nice job of making it Covid19 friendly, very impressed!Written 6 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Harrison Hot Springs
- The best day trips from Harrison Hot Springs according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Scenic 7 Excursion - Fraser Valley Day Tour
- Sasquatch Seekers - Fraser Valley Day Tour
- Harrison Day Trip | Harrison Hot Springs Private