What travellers are saying
- I booked the picnic experience @ $35/person which includes entrance to the garden, lunch meal and drink and entrance to theFort whoopup. I am so glad I did. The garden is small and easily accessible and took us about 2hours to go around, eat and take photos. Everything was well maintained and manicures to perfection. Our table set-up was wonderful, food tasted good and it was very serene. I can stay here for a day with a book. It was really a fun experience.Written 22 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I volunteer with the Lethbridge Horticultural Society and weekly in the summer we look after a couple of flower gardens in the area called the Demonstration Gardens where there are multiple species of trees to show what can grow in Lethbridge.
Include this in your walk around the lake by crossing the street at the pool and following the path up towards the tennis courts passing by both the Communities in Bloom bed and the main flower bed. Return to the Lake trail from the end of this short trail and continue your walk around beautiful Henderson Lake.Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Historic Time Well Spent. We walked through the huge interactive and well designed main museum area, covering the rich local history, including some first hand experiences by significant people. The only museum drawback is minimal focus on the later decades (50’s, 60’s, and even 70’s). We were able to freely roam around the main floor and even the displays in the basement. The one disappointment was the removal of the access to the historic second floor (unfortunately no tour guides either) which was always entertaining to hear the storied history of the Galt hospital. Overall, it was a great way to spend part of the afternoon, and finished off with a decent sized souvenir shop.Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice setting and offers many information sessions relevant to the area. Something for all ages. A local naturalist offered the session we attended and it was very informative.Written 23 June 2019
- We visited in the afternoon on a Friday. Due to the pandemic, you must book a tour, but they let you 'be a pioneer' of sorts while on the tour. The wagon ride was excellent and enjoyable.Written 14 August 2021
- We took a walk after supper after a rain storm. It was very quiet and lots of animals had come out. Very impressive view of the Lethbridge Viaduct.Written 5 September 2022
- Lovely local park, for a nice stroll with friends or family around the lake. Updated, new playground with a train theme. Frisbee golf and outdoor workout equipment.Written 21 September 2022
- A great place to go with my family to let our dog burn off his energy. Sometimes a bit smelly as the water treatment plant is very close, but hey, it's part of the Lethbridge experience!Written 27 September 2020
- Attended the teddy bear toss game against Medicine Hat and the facility was almost sold out. Great Hockey arena with quite a bit of space to move around the facility. No huge lines for bathrooms or concessions. The one area of opportunity was parking, almost as bad as a flames game. I'm sure they good do much better in this aspect.Written 8 December 2019
- Loved it ! We went on a road trip with a dog , it was amazing to see that this place is dog friendly! It’s inexpensive to get it , it was 12$ a person , dog was free .
There were free postcards at the front counter and on the way out you could buy honey and other goodies .
There is alpacas , goats and pigs on the farm and huge chair to take photos on .
My favourite maze was trivia maze , we had lots of fun with it .
There is old pallets maze , sunflower maze and corn maze . We spend there 3 h !Written 20 August 2023
- We visited UE for our 6-year old's birthday while traveling through Lethbridge. The experience was rich and the host made all efforts to make it engaging for our kids. It was a great one-hour and although we escaped (with lots of hints!) we didn't want it to end. Highly recommended!Written 8 November 2022
- Park place Shopping Center is conveniently located just off Highway 3. The food court hosts a great variety of fast food restaurants. The mall is home to a large selection of box stores to help with those important shopping needs. Parking on the south side can prove to be a little challenging as it offers less options and always seems full. The north side has numerous parking spots, but be prepared to walk a good ways in our Alberta wind and weather. Overall a great place to take care of your shopping needs. It does not have a children play area.Written 2 November 2016