- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Good food is the reason of good mood
Having food in a good place is an additional benefit
Having foodie friend is great, to enjoy good food together, along with a lot of food related discussions and share of experiences.
Indiana Waters was our today's destination at Seawoods Grand Central Mall at Seawoods, Navi Mumbai - near Seawoods station.
Number of covers -
100 (indoor) 80 (outdoor)
Restaurant timings - 12pm - 12am
Ala carte and buffet available
Buffet timing -
12pm - 3.30pm
7pm - 11.30pm
Food and service are awesome -
Our signature mocktails -
Virgin Margarita &
After Glow - nicely presented and refreshing drinks.
The starters -
Chicken Seekh kebabs &
Chicken Teriyaki - good portion & good quality of food have been served.
My favourite main course dishes -
Chicken fried rice with chicken in hot garlic sauce. You must try this combination.
Yummy dessert -
Sizzling brownie with icecream
The staffs Shyam and Ranjan are cordial.
Loved the aquarium based glass tables. Beautiful arches, bar area, leather upholstery of the chairs and sofas. A good day with good food.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a nice place to eat and look around.
Don't expect many bargains. It a premium mall with prices to match.Written 23 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice place to spend an evening or early morning. the sorrounding areas are clean & green, overall nice atmosphere.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a great park developed in the Kharghar node of Navi Mumbai. It is very big with a lot of activity points and water body. It has ample parking which is free. Entry is also free.Avoid SUnday evening as it is very crowded.Written 12 February 2020
- Govinda Govinda
A serene and auspicious abode of Lird Balaji, away from the loud bustle and noise of the cityWritten 6 March 2022
- Visited this park in the morning. Some rides were closed for technical reasons. Slides and other activities were open. The restaurant food is good. Park is huge. The 7 wonders are small sized. The park has artificial ponds. Its a place meant for morning walks too. Worth an evening visit.Written 8 December 2019
- The place is very famous and it attracts many tourists and the falls it's too huge and the fo ce of the water is good and good place to rejuvenateWritten 23 January 2020
- The stadium its huge and it can easily accommodate 50k and more people and the place is well maintainedWritten 23 January 2020
- Place is good with trees alongside seashore making it a beautiful. But due to lack of maintenance by Govt and citizens themselves makes it good for one time visit only. Wrappers and garbage lying here and there make this beautiful place look bad. In terms of amenities there is lot of space on Road to park cars, a public toilet and joggers track around seashore. Good to visit at around 4-5 pm.Written 9 February 2020
- Perfect place to find inner peace. 32 feet high Hanuman statue will be overwhelming and can be seen from the entrance of the temple itself. Uttar kamashi temple is also beside the Hanumanji. South Indian architecture and the whole atmosphere would make you relive Chennai.Written 2 March 2020
- this is probably one iof the highliughts of navi mumbai, amazing design and concept.
the area around the lakeside has a track for jogging/walking , which is roughly a 2.6km loop.
on a fabulous monsoon evening or a winter day this place looks and feels incredible.
my only complaint is that there are some people who still choose to dump garbage at this place at times, although the local office does a decent job in keeping this clean.
head there for a run :-)Written 25 August 2019
- LOCATION - located in belapur.
ABOUT PLACE - one of best place in new Mumbai for your one day trip. Full of nature and very nice Hill area. The whole area is surrounded by trees you feel the piece if you spend your day here. From the top you can see the whole belapur city it gives you the amazing feel.you can bring your car or bike here.
You can plan your trip with family and friends. One good thing here that you can also do the photography here and all spots are worth for photos because the place is photogenic.
PLUS POINT - the plus point is here that you don't have to spend any money to see this place you can simply visit the place.
EXPERIENCE - over all my experience was good spending the day with great nature and took sweet memories back home.
All the nature lovers out there if you are looking to spend time with nature and free of cost parsic Hill is best I can suggest its worth visiting the place.Written 19 August 2019
- Specialised with many local brands and facilities , with Multiplexes for hang out enjoyed under the unique Roof Top and and meals at the Village , Soul
Of India,Written 6 January 2021
- This is a small public place. Pros .. 1. view from the point is simply superb. 2. Experience fresh air, 3. Accessible easily, 4. Parking on road is easily available. 5
Approach road is beautiful
Cons .. unmaintained place, waste lying in many places, crowd is moderate but many folks do not follow social distancing norms and do not wear mask.
Verdict : not worth visiting with children but couples and nature lovers can once visit and decide ... better to avoid time slots having rush like Sunday evening... a week day evening will be great slot...Written 20 December 2020
- It is situated in NERUL East approx 800 meter from NERUL railway station, just opposite to Ayappa Temple. Though it is not very big, management for the visitors is excellent. Various facilities viz shoe stand, hand washing, foot washing, drinking water, Prasad distribution, receipt based donation and services, Prasad selling counter, Pooja samigri selling counter etc are available. Also Temple is very neat & clean. Idols of Shani Dev, Hanuman and Ganpati, apart from Navagraha are available.Written 2 February 2020