- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It's a nice place to eat and look around.
Don't expect many bargains. It a premium mall with prices to match.Written 23 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a great park developed in the Kharghar node of Navi Mumbai. It is very big with a lot of activity points and water body. It has ample parking which is free. Entry is also free.Avoid SUnday evening as it is very crowded.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this park in the morning. Some rides were closed for technical reasons. Slides and other activities were open. The restaurant food is good. Park is huge. The 7 wonders are small sized. The park has artificial ponds. Its a place meant for morning walks too. Worth an evening visit.Written 8 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is small garden there is not much to see in this garden but good place for jogging in the evening, a good place to keep your mind fresh and calm. A nice garden for family and kids.Written 3 May 2020
- Specialised with many local brands and facilities , with Multiplexes for hang out enjoyed under the unique Roof Top and and meals at the Village , Soul
Of India,Written 6 January 2021
- This is a small public place. Pros .. 1. view from the point is simply superb. 2. Experience fresh air, 3. Accessible easily, 4. Parking on road is easily available. 5
Approach road is beautiful
Cons .. unmaintained place, waste lying in many places, crowd is moderate but many folks do not follow social distancing norms and do not wear mask.
Verdict : not worth visiting with children but couples and nature lovers can once visit and decide ... better to avoid time slots having rush like Sunday evening... a week day evening will be great slot...Written 20 December 2020
- Most happening place for hang out and nearby street food. During lighting days, this place looks very attractive. Nearby shopping area is another added attraction. Be careful with street food vendors. watch their hygiene and take food.Written 24 February 2020
- Best spa in kharghar....We tried foot massage which was very relaxing....you can book appointment for spa.....Written 22 January 2017