- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Good food is the reason of good mood
Having food in a good place is an additional benefit
Having foodie friend is great, to enjoy good food together, along with a lot of food related discussions and share of experiences.
Indiana Waters was our today's destination at Seawoods Grand Central Mall at Seawoods, Navi Mumbai - near Seawoods station.
Number of covers -
100 (indoor) 80 (outdoor)
Restaurant timings - 12pm - 12am
Ala carte and buffet available
Buffet timing -
12pm - 3.30pm
7pm - 11.30pm
Food and service are awesome -
Our signature mocktails -
Virgin Margarita &
After Glow - nicely presented and refreshing drinks.
The starters -
Chicken Seekh kebabs &
Chicken Teriyaki - good portion & good quality of food have been served.
My favourite main course dishes -
Chicken fried rice with chicken in hot garlic sauce. You must try this combination.
Yummy dessert -
Sizzling brownie with icecream
The staffs Shyam and Ranjan are cordial.
Loved the aquarium based glass tables. Beautiful arches, bar area, leather upholstery of the chairs and sofas. A good day with good food.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a nice place to eat and look around.
Don't expect many bargains. It a premium mall with prices to match.Written 23 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice place to spend an evening or early morning. the sorrounding areas are clean & green, overall nice atmosphere.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a great park developed in the Kharghar node of Navi Mumbai. It is very big with a lot of activity points and water body. It has ample parking which is free. Entry is also free.Avoid SUnday evening as it is very crowded.Written 12 February 2020
- Govinda Govinda
A serene and auspicious abode of Lird Balaji, away from the loud bustle and noise of the cityWritten 6 March 2022
- Visited this park in the morning. Some rides were closed for technical reasons. Slides and other activities were open. The restaurant food is good. Park is huge. The 7 wonders are small sized. The park has artificial ponds. Its a place meant for morning walks too. Worth an evening visit.Written 8 December 2019
- A paradise for nature lovers so close to city not fully explored. The information center, museum, mangroves, boating point and the bird watching point through bamboo brige were an experience. The timing was 9am to 6pm and the sunset views were not possible. Since the flamingos were seasonal it is better to check the arrival. The views through boats were not possible on regular basis. We could watch flamingoes very far and it was a wonderful experience.The Creek on the side of Airoli bridge and the wet areas were attractions for the nature lovers. The Center gave information of the bio diversity and there was a museum. The preservation of mangroves and keeping natural environment is the need of the hour against natural calamities.Written 18 March 2021
- The place is very famous and it attracts many tourists and the falls it's too huge and the fo ce of the water is good and good place to rejuvenateWritten 23 January 2020
- This is about 2.50 KM walkway created around a big holding pond. Excellent place for morning or evening walk or simply sit back and relax. Benches are placed at a good frequency of anyone wants to rest and continue walking or maybe just sit and enjoy the breeze. Children play area is also available. However the water of the pond is polluted and stinks a bit. Authorities may do a great service if the place is properly cleaned and possibly boating facility may be added to make this place a great tourist attraction.Written 15 July 2019
- The stadium its huge and it can easily accommodate 50k and more people and the place is well maintainedWritten 23 January 2020
- Place is good with trees alongside seashore making it a beautiful. But due to lack of maintenance by Govt and citizens themselves makes it good for one time visit only. Wrappers and garbage lying here and there make this beautiful place look bad. In terms of amenities there is lot of space on Road to park cars, a public toilet and joggers track around seashore. Good to visit at around 4-5 pm.Written 9 February 2020
- Perfect place to find inner peace. 32 feet high Hanuman statue will be overwhelming and can be seen from the entrance of the temple itself. Uttar kamashi temple is also beside the Hanumanji. South Indian architecture and the whole atmosphere would make you relive Chennai.Written 2 March 2020
- Very nice place , There is walking track around 2 km . Boating is available, Good place to visit in evening. This place is 2 km away from vashi Railway station .Written 6 March 2020
- This is small garden there is not much to see in this garden but good place for jogging in the evening, a good place to keep your mind fresh and calm. A nice garden for family and kids.Written 3 May 2020
- Small, when compared to other ISKCON temples but adequate enough to accommodate the aspirations of devotees. Clean, quiet and lovely temple.Written 2 March 2020