- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Good food is the reason of good mood
Having food in a good place is an additional benefit
Having foodie friend is great, to enjoy good food together, along with a lot of food related discussions and share of experiences.
Indiana Waters was our today's destination at Seawoods Grand Central Mall at Seawoods, Navi Mumbai - near Seawoods station.
Number of covers -
100 (indoor) 80 (outdoor)
Restaurant timings - 12pm - 12am
Ala carte and buffet available
Buffet timing -
12pm - 3.30pm
7pm - 11.30pm
Food and service are awesome -
Our signature mocktails -
Virgin Margarita &
After Glow - nicely presented and refreshing drinks.
The starters -
Chicken Seekh kebabs &
Chicken Teriyaki - good portion & good quality of food have been served.
My favourite main course dishes -
Chicken fried rice with chicken in hot garlic sauce. You must try this combination.
Yummy dessert -
Sizzling brownie with icecream
The staffs Shyam and Ranjan are cordial.
Loved the aquarium based glass tables. Beautiful arches, bar area, leather upholstery of the chairs and sofas. A good day with good food.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a nice place to eat and look around.
Don't expect many bargains. It a premium mall with prices to match.Written 23 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice place to spend an evening or early morning. the sorrounding areas are clean & green, overall nice atmosphere.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place is very famous and it attracts many tourists and the falls it's too huge and the fo ce of the water is good and good place to rejuvenateWritten 23 January 2020
- Specialised with many local brands and facilities , with Multiplexes for hang out enjoyed under the unique Roof Top and and meals at the Village , Soul
Of India,Written 6 January 2021
- When compared to other malls in Vashi the Center One Mall was not of much use. Although having much expectation it was only having specialised in clothing items. The hospitality and security measures to be increased.Written 6 January 2021
- I visited this institute for hospitality management situated at CBD Belapur. Nice infra structure and good syllabus.Written 26 December 2017
- Timezone is an Australia based company which hs game arcades for everyone from a child to an adult.. We have checked Timezone Inorbit mall, Phoenix market city and Growel’s mall.. We go here with our family and some games have become a real hit amongst us.. we first bought timezone Gold membership and there are a lot of benefits that we availed apart from free games.. there were some pizza hut vouchers, some movie tickets etc.. All in all this place is a hit for people of all ages.. especially if u visit on a Tuesday u get a lot of value for money.. The best part is the bowling session where the entire family can enjoy themselves.. I would not compare this with Amoeba or Smaash but it is still good if u don’t want to shell out too much and have a variety of options to play with the same card..Written 30 January 2020
- Best spa in kharghar....We tried foot massage which was very relaxing....you can book appointment for spa.....Written 22 January 2017
- We have been to this place a lot of times to have our 2.5 years old daughter to play. They have got variety of things to do there like indoor slides, mud house, ball pool etc. probably the only place in and around Vashi of this sortWritten 1 March 2018
- Customer service is not good.. And even the massage is not that professional. I won't suggest anyone to go.. Only the look of the spa centre is good..Written 27 May 2018