- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Very nice place , There is walking track around 2 km . Boating is available, Good place to visit in evening. This place is 2 km away from vashi Railway station .Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach may not be a super beach but not a hell either. However some cruel reviews mentioned this as a hell. Don't go by those cruel reviews.This beach is good for occasional visits. The tourists make this beach dirty by throwing plastic, beer bottle etc. In many occasions employees from adjacent ONGC complex, clean the beach giving their free labour with broom sticks due to their feelings towards community.Written 14 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service provided by Indus Route travel.
Kudos to Satyajit for his prompt support whenever required.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- That the view from seating area is fabulous ,is an understatement.
It feels nice to have lunch while watching the beautiful birds ,the fountains or the occasional players .
The Gold course is closed on Mondays .
Regarding rules and applicable charges for golf ,please refer photos.
We went for lunch buffet @INR 399 plus tax on Sunday.
Buffet was average: tandoori aloo,tandoori murg,kadhi,kofta dish,fish curry ,chicken main dish,papadi chat ,tomato soup,dimsums,Chinese corner for your choice of noodles/rice ...though with fish and chicken dishes ,it is value for money for non vegetarians .
Service was decent.There is open air seating and upstairs AC seating but when we went, the upstairs were closed as AC were not functioning properly
They don't serve a la carte during buffet.Written 17 December 2019
- To celebrate our 2 decades of friendship, we college friends decided to go solo(minus Husbands, but with kids) on some adventurous expedition and we zeroed on going to #Ranathambore
As our first solo expedition, I could not think of any better option than "Korners of India".
Everthing taken into consideration as it was only mommys and kids, the trip was well planned and executed.
Right from keeping a tab of whether we all have left from our homes on time, whether we have boarded the train, keeping a check on running status of the train, timely updates on the point of contact, to the safaris and sightseeing, wheather we have started for/come back to/from safari or Sightseeing; everything was watched over and was up to the mark.
Here's a big shoutout to Daljit Singh Kainth who completely emphathised us and arranged the very best for our group.
Hotel was classy, spacious. Though our checkout was at 11.30 am, on request they considered us and gave an extension till 2.30 pm.
Food was beyond words. Super delicious and no where we faced any issues. Pipping hot dishes were served at the table. The staff was so considerate that they always gave options apart from the buffet for the kids. We all relished the authentic delicacies.
We had a great time at the Safari. At one point we requested for zone change and our request was accommodated (we adheared to the policy for zone change).
I am personally very much contended as it was my 1st safari and I feel lucky enough and blessed to sight a tiger.
We had a lot of fun at the Sightseeing - ghadyal sanctury.
All in all, it was a great experience and now we have lifetime of wonderful memories. With mixed feeling we concluded out trip, but it was a Grand success for us, Solo Moms.
Thank you so much #KornersofIndia
I highly recommend you.Written 21 April 2022