- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Catering passengers needs with comfort, safety,security,AC, ambiance and other amenities MSRT had contributed much to the transport system by its Luxury buses especially for long term routes having less frequencies, limited rail and time consuming routes..But needs further improvements and frequency with a noiseless less polluted approach.Written 17 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service provided by Indus Route travel.
Kudos to Satyajit for his prompt support whenever required.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To celebrate our 2 decades of friendship, we college friends decided to go solo(minus Husbands, but with kids) on some adventurous expedition and we zeroed on going to #Ranathambore
As our first solo expedition, I could not think of any better option than "Korners of India".
Everthing taken into consideration as it was only mommys and kids, the trip was well planned and executed.
Right from keeping a tab of whether we all have left from our homes on time, whether we have boarded the train, keeping a check on running status of the train, timely updates on the point of contact, to the safaris and sightseeing, wheather we have started for/come back to/from safari or Sightseeing; everything was watched over and was up to the mark.
Here's a big shoutout to Daljit Singh Kainth who completely emphathised us and arranged the very best for our group.
Hotel was classy, spacious. Though our checkout was at 11.30 am, on request they considered us and gave an extension till 2.30 pm.
Food was beyond words. Super delicious and no where we faced any issues. Pipping hot dishes were served at the table. The staff was so considerate that they always gave options apart from the buffet for the kids. We all relished the authentic delicacies.
We had a great time at the Safari. At one point we requested for zone change and our request was accommodated (we adheared to the policy for zone change).
I am personally very much contended as it was my 1st safari and I feel lucky enough and blessed to sight a tiger.
We had a lot of fun at the Sightseeing - ghadyal sanctury.
All in all, it was a great experience and now we have lifetime of wonderful memories. With mixed feeling we concluded out trip, but it was a Grand success for us, Solo Moms.
Thank you so much #KornersofIndia
I highly recommend you.Written 21 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a car by EO Cabs for 3 days to visit lonavala and mumbai..
It was good experience with this company,
Their cabs are in good condition, our driver was Vashu, he was nice guy..
Overall good experience
Highly recommended!!!!Written 10 May 2018