- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Govinda Govinda
A serene and auspicious abode of Lird Balaji, away from the loud bustle and noise of the cityWritten 6 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small, when compared to other ISKCON temples but adequate enough to accommodate the aspirations of devotees. Clean, quiet and lovely temple.Written 2 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is situated in NERUL East approx 800 meter from NERUL railway station, just opposite to Ayappa Temple. Though it is not very big, management for the visitors is excellent. Various facilities viz shoe stand, hand washing, foot washing, drinking water, Prasad distribution, receipt based donation and services, Prasad selling counter, Pooja samigri selling counter etc are available. Also Temple is very neat & clean. Idols of Shani Dev, Hanuman and Ganpati, apart from Navagraha are available.Written 2 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came across this temple by mistake. I had gone with a friend to visit the temple in front of it and when i saw this temple i felt like it is calling me. After visiting the navgrah temple we wentt o see this temple. Simple stone architecture but a really calming environment. I have walked down from nerul station to this temple.
People in navi mumbai should atleast visit it once.Written 6 February 2020
- This is a heavenly place and a visit here will give you peace and calmness . the place itself is pure and cleanses you and your mind !Written 22 December 2019
- One can visit here anytime. I went during Ramazan with one of my friend. 10-20 minutes time to visit.Written 31 May 2019
- This temple offers devotees a peaceful and calm environment where devottes can pray , meditate and do other religious activities . visit here for peaceWritten 22 December 2019
- Had a nice spiritual experience last week with family here. really good temple, kept clean and maintained well. was bit crowded but had really good darshanWritten 26 August 2018
- Temple was looking beautiful and attractive. Idol of lord Krishna was very attraction. Nice campus of the temple.Written 22 December 2019
- This is a beautiful place with sarene atmosphere which is ideal for prayer ad meditation. It attracts large number of touristsWritten 12 September 2019
- This church is situated in calm and serene place and offers advantageous location for prayer. The morning sermons on Sundays attracts large number of devoteesWritten 12 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Navi Mumbai
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sacred & religious sites in Navi Mumbai:See more sacred & religious sites for children in Navi Mumbai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking sacred & religious sites in Navi Mumbai:See more sacred & religious sites for groups in Navi Mumbai on Tripadvisor