- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Govinda Govinda
A serene and auspicious abode of Lird Balaji, away from the loud bustle and noise of the cityWritten 6 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- DY Patil Sports Stadium is an excellent stadium and has multiple facilities for different sports to be hosted and also played such as football, cricket, swimming, basketball. It also has an excellent equipped gym and a nice open studio for other workouts. It can also be a great venue to host concerts as its huge capacity can hold a lot of crowd for the sameWritten 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place is good with trees alongside seashore making it a beautiful. But due to lack of maintenance by Govt and citizens themselves makes it good for one time visit only. Wrappers and garbage lying here and there make this beautiful place look bad. In terms of amenities there is lot of space on Road to park cars, a public toilet and joggers track around seashore. Good to visit at around 4-5 pm.Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect place to find inner peace. 32 feet high Hanuman statue will be overwhelming and can be seen from the entrance of the temple itself. Uttar kamashi temple is also beside the Hanumanji. South Indian architecture and the whole atmosphere would make you relive Chennai.Written 2 March 2020
- Small, when compared to other ISKCON temples but adequate enough to accommodate the aspirations of devotees. Clean, quiet and lovely temple.Written 2 March 2020
- It is situated in NERUL East approx 800 meter from NERUL railway station, just opposite to Ayappa Temple. Though it is not very big, management for the visitors is excellent. Various facilities viz shoe stand, hand washing, foot washing, drinking water, Prasad distribution, receipt based donation and services, Prasad selling counter, Pooja samigri selling counter etc are available. Also Temple is very neat & clean. Idols of Shani Dev, Hanuman and Ganpati, apart from Navagraha are available.Written 2 February 2020
- Most happening place for hang out and nearby street food. During lighting days, this place looks very attractive. Nearby shopping area is another added attraction. Be careful with street food vendors. watch their hygiene and take food.Written 24 February 2020
- I came across this temple by mistake. I had gone with a friend to visit the temple in front of it and when i saw this temple i felt like it is calling me. After visiting the navgrah temple we wentt o see this temple. Simple stone architecture but a really calming environment. I have walked down from nerul station to this temple.
People in navi mumbai should atleast visit it once.Written 6 February 2020
- One of Iconic structures of Navi Mumbai..to be seen from long distance..looks good in night lights..just enjoy the beauty...man made..Written 7 September 2019
- Stage is well maintained. Well lit . Good acoustics . Chair also currently in good condition . Washroom is clean . Overall a good auditorium .Written 27 January 2020
- Not many people know of this fort. It is situated in Belapur. Quite far from main Mumbai. Time to spend 1 hour.Written 31 May 2019
- This is good temple to visit. I was there with friends. Well managed temple. Located near to market area.Written 22 December 2019
- This is a heavenly place and a visit here will give you peace and calmness . the place itself is pure and cleanses you and your mind !Written 22 December 2019
- Chandivali studio location is very vast ,various serials and movie shotings happens in the premises of chandivali stuudio. ICICI bank located near this studio. I have enjoyed kothares serial shooting.Written 21 June 2018
- One can visit here anytime. I went during Ramazan with one of my friend. 10-20 minutes time to visit.Written 31 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Navi Mumbai