What travellers are saying
- Good mall but very high prices. Prices are 2-3 times higher than outside prices. Bought spectacles but it initially exorbitantly priced. Do check other prices before buying.Written 13 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Govinda Govinda
A serene and auspicious abode of Lird Balaji, away from the loud bustle and noise of the cityWritten 6 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Possibly the best mall in Navi Mumbai! Great cinema, gaming arcade options (the Namco one makes you feel like you are in Japan whereas Game Garden has minigolf and other activities). Really diverse selection of shops and restaurants, you may want to avoid the food court though as it gets super crowded at times.
Oh yes! They also have a small free library for kids on the top floor.Written 15 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a great park developed in the Kharghar node of Navi Mumbai. It is very big with a lot of activity points and water body. It has ample parking which is free. Entry is also free.Avoid SUnday evening as it is very crowded.Written 12 February 2020
- Good place to spend time with family and friends . Specials during the monsoon with lot of greenery it is serene and keeps you away from the hustle bustle of the city chaosWritten 2 July 2023
- SIES compound blessed with Hanuman Temple full of positive vibes. Many devotees making use of it being blessed. Having many structures and divine environment.Written 11 July 2023
- DY Patil Sports Stadium is an excellent stadium and has multiple facilities for different sports to be hosted and also played such as football, cricket, swimming, basketball. It also has an excellent equipped gym and a nice open studio for other workouts. It can also be a great venue to host concerts as its huge capacity can hold a lot of crowd for the sameWritten 7 November 2022
- Small, when compared to other ISKCON temples but adequate enough to accommodate the aspirations of devotees. Clean, quiet and lovely temple.Written 2 March 2020
- Revamped with new look almost busy especially weekend having many rides, toy train, eateries, seating arrangements, open space and seven wonders. Ticket counter to be more efficiently managed.Written 20 October 2023
- The place is very famous and it attracts many tourists and the falls it's too huge and the fo ce of the water is good and good place to rejuvenateWritten 23 January 2020
- Temple was looking beautiful and attractive. Idol of lord Krishna was very attraction. Nice campus of the temple.Written 22 December 2019
- The hilly garden in the midst of city really refreshing having kids facilities and amenities unique having difference loved by all.Written 14 June 2023
- Best for jogging and relaxation having nature every where with lake views, open gym, pathways, benches, tree shades, trees and bushes. Ample parking facilities were available. Entry was free. There was good security and wash room facilities.Written 8 March 2023
- Blissful Temple in midst of busy street of Nerul, Navi Mumbai. Premises is big and well maintained. We had a very good Darshan and being saturday, little crowded. Ganapati shrine is there in the beginning and later Shani Mathma temple and next to that Hanuman. One can purchase seasame Deepam and do Abshishekam to a separate idol installed for that purpose. Overall it was overwhelming as we could perform Abhishekam.Written 18 April 2023
- A paradise for nature lovers so close to city not fully explored. The information center, museum, mangroves, boating point and the bird watching point through bamboo brige were an experience. The timing was 9am to 6pm and the sunset views were not possible. Since the flamingos were seasonal it is better to check the arrival. The views through boats were not possible on regular basis. We could watch flamingoes very far and it was a wonderful experience.The Creek on the side of Airoli bridge and the wet areas were attractions for the nature lovers. The Center gave information of the bio diversity and there was a museum. The preservation of mangroves and keeping natural environment is the need of the hour against natural calamities.Written 18 March 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Navi Mumbai
- The best day trips from Navi Mumbai according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Helicopter Joy Ride with Complimentary City Tour
- Bollywood dream night
- Private Kanheri Caves Tour and Jain Temple 200 Years Old
Navi Mumbai Attractions Information
|Thursday, 2:35 am|