- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We arrived without reservation (15th of August is high holiday in Italy) but they bent over backwards to find us beach chairs and umbrella. Nice white sandy beach with very warm shallow . We had lunch at their restaurant eating fish and costing us about 65e for two people.Written 28 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice beach and relaxing. Glad we went, but not sure I'd come back. It's good for a nice experience, but not memorable.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The sea all by itself makes this lido spectacular. The food was ok, decent prices, about 10 euro per person for us. One seafood plate I bought was excellent, bits of octopus, scallops, crustaceans, get this! The umbrellas are a little close together, but there are pros and cons to this. The girls behind the counter were ok, not too friendly, but not rude. We went to this lido four days in a row. The price changed everytime we went! 15 one day, 25 another day, they wanted to charge us 30 one day, for the same thing! We were here in early June, so not the high season, maybe they just don't have pricing nailed down?Written 15 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place is nice and well maintained (except for the toilets which are in a terrible state and dirty).
Nice music, beautiful views... Only deception: overpriced cocktails. In fact we paid less at the Blue Note at NYC to have a mojito while enjoying a wonderful jazz band... Something is definitely loco don't you think?Written 22 August 2013
- I got the chance to taste these liqueurs, jams and I literally fell in love with carob syrup . They are simply fantastic, prepared in an original way without using preservative colouring additives.
I was pleasantly surprised to find them also in Sicily at the BLU Atelier at the Marina di Ragusa where I bought the Peperoncino Composta and the Cotto of Carruba for the cheeses, the fighi sotto spirito and the Ulia digestive with olive leaves.
Congratulations guys , you did a great job .Written 16 September 2018
- Love this place, a little shop, gelateria, pastries and drinks all in one space! The staff are really helpful and friendly and try their best to understand my broken italian. I love their frappes, my favourite is hazlenut ice cream and chocolate sauce mmmm amazing on a hot day from the beach! Cant wait to go back!!Written 23 April 2016
- Bellissima location, buona musica, buoni cocktails.
Non ho provato il food.
Very nice location, good music, good cocktails. I didn't try any food though.Written 20 June 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Torre San Giovanni
Torre San Giovanni Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 1:07 AM|