Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- This outfit is truly exceptional- Fergus, Tom & Pablo were consummate professionals who ensured our safety while creating a fun environment for the whole group. We felt safe & well-cared for at ALL times; their patience and compassion for us was reassuring, especially for a few people who were quite nervous about the dive. My daughter was able to complete her Advanced Open Water course with this crew and they made it a seamless experience. Loved our adventure both beneath and above the surface! Highly recommend!Written 22 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- First time in San Jose del Cabo and went on a half day trip with Pablo. He has lived here his whole life and his experience showed. Everything was handled so well. We caught Skipjack, Red Snapper and a beautiful Rooster fish. Would definitely recommend Abigail for your fishing adventure.Written 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was interested in the Mobula Ray Tour, but the season was just starting and We would miss the first scheduled one.
I asked Roland if it was possible to try, he set up a tour for us. We did not find a pod of rays but did see a few,one was caught on video. Thinking oh well we didn’t find them to snorkel with we were then asked if we would like to snorkel another area. We did and off we went to 2 different sites, we saw fish, a sunken ship. We had a wonderful time with Maria and the Captain. They provided drinks, snacks commentary and a great time. They also take pictures and video at no extra cost and send them to you, amazing customer service. We had a great time….wet suits and snorkel equip included. We will be coming back to San Jose del Cabo and schedule another trip from Roland, Salty Cabo Thank You Roland and your team, we had a great day.Written 11 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What an absolutely wonderful experience. We contacted hydro flyboard to celebrate a friends 50th birthday. It was an outstanding experience. The coach was very safe, very encouraging, and very effective in getting us into the air and making sure we had a fantastic time. He went out of his way to accommodate our schedule (including a holiday weekend!) A very unusual and exciting adventure - made me feel like a kid again! SO MUCH FUN. Definitely give Hydro flyboard a call when in the cabos area!!!!!Written 20 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Captain Hollywood was awesome …10 mins to the fishing ground, I hook up to the biggest marlin in my life. I would recommend him for fishing trip. He’s willing to teach you and try his best to put you on fish. I had a great day and made great memories.Written 1 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I didn't expect to enjoy this experience nearly as much as we did, but everything was absolutely first rate. The owner/guides were clear, fun, and hit a perfect balance between caution and encouragement. The machines were in great shape and performed exactly as described ahead of time. The location! It would be difficult for a tourist to access these locations by other means, and they were great - uninhabited coastline, dry riverbeds, and coastal mountains. The trails were very interesting - a few steep climbs and descents that took some guts for a noob, but the guides were spot-on with what we had to do. So, timid drivers may have some trouble at points, but most of the trip could be handled by most people.
The lunch stop was amazing - great food with a great view. All along the way, guides made sure everyone had enough to drink.
So far, there are 76 reviews and all are 5's. I'm going to add #77.Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Omar and Ricardo and Diego were fantastic guides! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great time!Written 27 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked a party of 14 for our Spring Break girls and they had a BLAST.... I'm a huge Trip Advisor person so I pulled up the review's and noticed that they were all positive.. From them picking us up at the Casa Dorado in Cabo, surfing , hanging at the beach it was so much fun. They stopped on the way and let us pick up extra snacks and beer as well. I wish I could remember all of their names but from each surf instructor to Marco taking photo's they were so professional and made it a great experience for our girls and us. Make sure you spend the extra money on the pictures because Marco caught every fun moment even the parents watching on the beach...Written 22 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the Scuba Diving tour with Arturo as our guide. We had an absolutely amazing time and it was hands down the highlight of our trip to Cabo. If you like adventure this is a must and worth every penny. We had a fantastic day. The Scuba Diving company provided transportation to and from our hotel (which was so helpful as it was an hour and a half drive each way.) We were beginners and the instruction lesson was very detailed and clear. The tour included two seperate dives and the first one included a safety session. We got to see all kinds of amazing things on the dives.... Cabo Pulmo is absolutely stunning. We felt totally safe with Arturo. He was a patient attentive teacher that made us feel comfortable and tailored the dives to our comfort level and experience. Arturo stayed right beside us the entire time and was constantly checking in with us on how we were doing. The actual tour was stunning... I can't do proper justice on how beautiful it is down there. The company was also concerned for the National Park and gave instructions on how to ensure we didn't cause damage to the park or sea life we were observing. Following the dives we had an amazing Mexican lunch. It was probably one of the best meals we had on the whole trip. The food was amazing, the staff were very kind and the setting was beautiful (outside under a covered deck attached to the restaurant.) Following the lunch we were tsken back to our hotel and the driver was really friendly. All in all a 10/10 experience. I can't say enough good things and we will definitely be back one day. Thanks so much for the wonderful day!Written 27 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our guides were patient, and made everyone feel comfortable. This is a top notch operation, with excellent equipment. You will not be disappointed. Chilleno bay is gorgeous and there are lots of fish all over the place. It was an amazing experience that I'm glad I had a chance to get under the water.
ThanksWritten 6 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was definitely the highlight of my trip while in Cabo. The team was very professional and accommodating. I only did a half day dirt bike ride and I can't wait to go back to do a multiple day trip. I'm an experienced rider, but I haven't ridden in a few years. Erik was great at determining my riding capabilities and taking me on trails that pushed me just to the edge of my comfort zone. It was amazing! The views were incredible and we even got to go on some single track trails for part of the day. Again, I can't wait to go back! Thank you guys for an awesome experience!Written 10 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited Cabo for the first time back in July of 2018... This was the first activity we did as a family and it was beyond amazing. I became good friends with the staff. The food was amazing! Best Atv you can do in Cabo. Other places feel like they just want your money but Rancho Madrigal makes it feel like your part of their family and make it feel like home. I will be visiting Cabo again this summer and will definitely go here again, very worth it.Written 8 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you like the idea of a 1 hour ride on the beach, or a more adventurous 2 hour ride in the hills along the estuary, Bonanza is the place to visit.
First and most important, the horses are very well looked after, and the riding tackle is always in good condition. The two main guides, Lencho and Enrique are excellent and, in addition to a fun ride, can fill you in on the background of the area.
Bonanza has quite a few (~ 20 or so) horses, and Aaron (owner) Lencho and Enrique know the horses personality, and match the rider to the horse. Even pretty young children can be accommodated, either on a horse of their own, or riding tandem with an adult.
One tip. Wear jeans or long shorts when riding, your thighs will appreciate it.-:)
Don't forget, if you enjoyed your ride, remember to tip them. That's a big part of their income.
Rental payment is cash, no CC, either US$ or peso is fine.
We have been riding with Bonanza for over 5 years now,and thoroughly recommend it.Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Was a blast and the guys made sure we was safe. Little dusty but they supplied all things. There equipment could of been worked on better before we got there. Are buggie wouldn't run so we had to change buggies. Still had fun...Written 11 February 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had and excellent time with Andrik last week (4/23/21). This is my third time ridding with him. All three trips we saw different things. Andrik is soft spoken and great guy, we have good converstantions.
See you next year,Written 4 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.