- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- If you like the idea of a 1 hour ride on the beach, or a more adventurous 2 hour ride in the hills along the estuary, Bonanza is the place to visit.
First and most important, the horses are very well looked after, and the riding tackle is always in good condition. The two main guides, Lencho and Enrique are excellent and, in addition to a fun ride, can fill you in on the background of the area.
Bonanza has quite a few (~ 20 or so) horses, and Aaron (owner) Lencho and Enrique know the horses personality, and match the rider to the horse. Even pretty young children can be accommodated, either on a horse of their own, or riding tandem with an adult.
One tip. Wear jeans or long shorts when riding, your thighs will appreciate it.-:)
Don't forget, if you enjoyed your ride, remember to tip them. That's a big part of their income.
Rental payment is cash, no CC, either US$ or peso is fine.
We have been riding with Bonanza for over 5 years now,and thoroughly recommend it.Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome highly recommend .They make the experience great.So friendly I booked everything with them..Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chimbica is a wonderful place in San José del Cabo, an unforgettable experience. Saturday night show "mestizaje a trascending tradition" I recommend it 100%
Isaac is a great hostWritten 29 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I used WeGoCabo for 4 days in Cabo and they took us to and from the airport, to and from dinner and to and from a sailing trip we did. Everyone was great. Christian was our driver for most rides and was awesome.
Highly recommend, it was less expensive for the entire engagement than just going through the hotel for the airport both ways. Cars were all very nice and clean with water and beer!Written 13 May 2021
- The agent made it clear there would be a $20 Eco Park Fee and $35 ATV insurance on top of the price.
They picked me up 30 minutes late and it is close to 60 minutes to the park. The ECO Park is OK. For the ATV they should really divide into Novice and Advanced. We had to stop every 5 min for 5 minutes to wait for a couple who were totally scared. Finally we were able to move when they split them out for a "special tour". We ended up with a decent ride for the second half. The buffet after and tequila tasting was good. Excellent protective equipment.Written 24 May 2022