Bus Services • Taxis & Shuttles
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We have been using Baja Ground Transfer/Cora Transfers for many years and always have the best service. The drivers are outstanding, friendly and very accommodating. They are always careful when driving customers and don't drive too fast or crazy! The vehicles are clean, beautiful and very comfortable as well. We will continue to use Cora Transfers every time we travel to Cabo.
Thank you, Cora Transfers! ♥Written 15 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Given that Los Cabos is one of the most expensive cities in Mexico, and you can expect to pay Canadian/US prices for almost everything as a tourist, we were looking for ways to cut costs where possible. Overall the experience taking the bus from the airport to downtown CSL was good. It takes a lot longer than a taxi (it was about 90 minutes, traffic was steady but not really any holdups) but if you’re arriving during the day and you’re not in a hurry spending some extra time in transit is worth not paying anywhere from 16-24 times the price for a taxi. The bus was a coach style bus with steps and AC but the AC definitely wasn’t ice cold, which was fine.
A few tips, since I had a hard time finding a lot of specific information about the bus -
* the bus is primarily used for locals to get around and therefore does not have luggage racks or anything. We only had soft carry on so there was no issue holding our things in our lap, but if you have big hard side luggage it might not be comfortable or considerate to take up the seats with your suitcases.
* if you ask for directions to the bus stop to the guys selling taxis and shuttles outside customs, they’ll tell you that you have to walk aaaaaall the way to terminal 1 (domestic) to catch it, and the signs suggest the same. I think the reason the stop is only outside terminal 1 is to encourage foreign tourists to take tourist oriented transportation, but you can theoretically get on and off the bus wherever you want along the route - including right outside terminal 2. The bus stops are optional. If you see a crowd of locals standing along the side of terminal 2 across from the parking lot - you’ve probably found a good place to jump on (make sure you take a bus going in the direction of Los Cabos) and you should to save the walk and also -
* if you get on at the terminal 1 stop like we did, there might be someone there selling tickets. The tickets are legit, however they were charging 85 pesos while elsewhere I’d read the price I’d now 80 - so either they raised the price again OR the 5 pesos is the ticket sellers cut. In the grand scheme of things, 5 pesos isn’t the worst tourist tax I’ve paid, but you definitely can pay directly to the bus driver.
* the farthest SW (along the marina) the bus goes in CSL is Puerto Paraíso mall and after that it turns and starts going toward downtown. We jumped off just after it turned so it was only a ten minute walk to our accommodations further SW from there.Written 6 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We celebrated our Honeymoon this past weekend and used Cabo Journey Transfer Service for all locations we needed to get to in Cabo. They provide superb service. David L.is an a one Professional driver who is very polite to his customers, very dependable and punctual. Please use Cabo Journey for all your transportation needs while in Cabo......Written 8 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These experiences are best for bus transportation in San Jose del Cabo:
- SJD Airport to San Jose del Cabo - one way service
- Private transportation Los Cabos Airport V.I.P.
- Los Cabos Private Mini Bus Round-trip Transportation
- Sale Special Cabo San Lucas Airport Transportation, Private Round Trip
- Sale Special Offer Private transportation Los Cabos Airport V.I.P.
- These places are best for bus transportation in San Jose del Cabo:See more bus transportation in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor