Showing results 1-30 of 95
What travellers are saying
- My husband and have been spending time in San Jose Del Cabo every year since 2017 and just discovered Ivan's gallery this year. Ivan is a brilliantly creative artist who has mastered captivating, interactive artistry! The gallary is hands on. There are affordable prints and "gift pieces" available as well as competitive price points on larger pieces.
My husband and I enjoyed our visit so much, purchasing several items for gifts, that we came back the next evening spending time viewing the gallery as well as purchasing a couple pieces for ourselves.
Even if you are not an "art buff" nor "collector", you will ABSOLUTELY ENJOY browsing through the gallary using your "free uploaded app" to view these delightful interactive, Christian themed pieces!Written 4 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was awesome! Mr. Arnold sat down and chatted with us like we were old friends. And he had lots of good advice for our daughter, who wants to be an artist. Stop by and check it out!Written 11 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are a lot of jewelry stores in San Jose del Cabo, but this one stands out. From the moment you walk in, you're offered a glass of wine, soothing live music is playing and there are so many beautiful & unique jewelry pieces, it's hard to decide which ones to try on. The staff is helpful but never pushy. It's a refined experience with price points from moderate to very high end. I purchased a ring that is as beautiful as it is unusual...perfect for me!Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoyed browsing through the various vendors. Very courteous and friendly. Would recommend checking it out.Written 18 February 2023
- A short and sweet review to say- I couldn’t agree more with all the other reviews.
Enrique and Alejandra are incredibly warm and engaging! A delight to talk with about art, life, love and anything else that might come up.
Don’t miss a visit to their gallery.Written 17 May 2023
- My sister and I visited Armando Sanchez’s store & I found the prettiest silver and pearl ring. Armando was helpful & honest.Written 30 November 2023
- Nice market with some cooked food choices. A 10 minute walk from the main square. Not that amazing as a tourist activity but great if you're cooking.Written 23 January 2022
- Galeria Ida Victoria, run by Ida Gustavson, is our favorite art gallery in San Jose del Cabo. Over the years, we have become close friends with the Ida and her assistant Alegria. We have attended a dramatic performance there as well as a few concerts held at the gallery. She has a great selection of artists on view. Two of our favorites are Brent Lynch and Michael Carlyle. On the Thursday art walk, you will miss out if you don't visit this special place.Written 23 April 2021
- I was staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Hilton for my fiance's business trip. It is just steps away from the Koral Center. There were many choices for food and drink and the experience is authentic. I enjoyed tacos, oysters, sushi and many Margarita's during my stay. The staff were friendly and the food was delicious. I highly recommend Margaritas and tacos at the office. The oysters and clams at the Oyster bar are also top notch. The sushi was wonderful as well. The views from this location are also amazing.Written 22 November 2019
- Great to pop in every year to see whats new. Way out of my price range but I love seeing what Alan Whiley has painted while I was gone.Written 26 January 2020
- We were staying at Hampton inn and came across this place at the entrance to el Merkado. It is new, but the cocktails were outstanding and the staff was very friendly.Written 14 December 2021
- This local market is worth a visit. There are a variety of peppers, tomatoes, onions, limes and fruits. Everything looked fresh. There are stalls selling cheese, meat and fish. The large selection of dried herbs was interesting and there were pots of fresh herbs for sale as well. You can buy flowers, toys and souvenirs here, too. Just outside the main entrance a vendor sells fresh tortillas. Getting there by taxi was a little difficult but the market is only a few blocks from the tourist area of San Jose.Written 17 May 2021
- Lovely pieces of Mexican pottery in this gallery along with some other interesting and creative works. We enjoyed browsing and talking to the friendly staff. Located close to the town square.Written 13 August 2018
- We stopped by during the Art Walk to admire the Movimiento gallery. It was a treat to see so many different styles and such creativity on display in this lovely gallery. Well laid out with good lighting showcasing the imaginative works of the artists. We enjoyed it!Written 13 August 2018
- The owners are great people and you will find amazing paintings! We'll be glad to come back soon, the next timeWritten 11 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose del Cabo
- These experiences are best for shopping in San Jose del Cabo:
- Visit The Arch and snorkel in Chileno Beach
- Snorkel Tour to Pelican Rock by Glass-Bottom Boat with Souvenir Photos
- Todos Santos Magical Town Guided Tour
- Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas
- Market Tour in San José del Cabo, Eat and Learn
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in San Jose del Cabo:See more shopping for children in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in San Jose del Cabo:See more hidden gem shopping in San Jose del Cabo on Tripadvisor