- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
99 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 99
What travellers are saying
- This mall was a good place to get in out of the sun and the heat. It has a pleasant atmosphere and stores with, at the vary least, items you might have run out of or forgotten at home. Spent a nice hour or so taking advantage of the air conditioning and the Wi-Fi, while enjoying a refreshing beverage. It is certainly worth a stop if you find yourself at the marina.Written 28 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Like any other flea market, many souvenirs up for sale and majority are more than willing to bargain for a better price on goods. Disclaimer…majority merchants are pleasant and take a simple “no thank you” the first time. Some maybe a little aggressive and you can simply keep it moving!Written 30 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.
Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.Written 30 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We get a pize. The sales person had a great service
We'll be back the next year.
Thanks Laura Urrea.Written 30 January 2020
- A nice mall with ample free underground parking and popular with the locals. We had coffee at a local small shop and headed to Soriana for a few items we couldn't find elsewhere. Clean washrooms, a variety of shops and a refreshing lack of tourist traps.Written 7 February 2018
- This little shopping area is no longer fully occupied and a bit run down since hurricane Odile. Regardless, the Huichol beadwork is always spectacular but can be pricey (it is a lot of work).Written 5 March 2016
- Great galley with Many ubique pieces of art that show all the talento mexicano artists have definetely a hidden gemWritten 8 December 2021
- Overall the resort is very nice with all the amenities. There was always some sort of entertainment going on. We pretty much stayed at the oceanfront pool since we were in building #7. We were there mid January the hotel was not busy at all. They have 4 pool parties during the week elsewhere in the hotel, I attended all 4 of them and had a great time. The hotel food was pretty good with a lot a great fruits and vegetables. All in all you will not be disappointed.Written 4 February 2020
- This mall was underwhelming. There are lots of souvenir shops and swimwear stores. The prices are more expensive than the States due to import taxes.
This mall would be appropriate for people just wanting a few souvenirs.
I would recommend shopping before you arrived here.Written 3 August 2019
- Hector is an amazing artist and such a nice person. I have been fortunate enough to get to know him over the last couple of years. He let me use his studio to paint and helped me a lot with my painting. His art is very original and interesting. He not only paints but does metal sculptures as well. I highly recommend checking out his galleryWritten 16 August 2020
- Bought beautiful dog collars for my baby Great Danes. Great store! Great selection! Love shopping here!Written 8 August 2022
- Love the experience here. My wife and I were looking for something really nice for her and had something kind of specific in mind. All the other shops were super pushy and were not listening to what we wanted. Then they wanted to negotiate like I was a millionaire. Carlos and his family are the owners and were so freindly and not pushy at all. He gave us a very fair price that surprised me compared to everyone else. I highly recommend going here first. Maybe they don't have what you need, but you won't regret checking.Written 10 September 2022
- Joaquin and his mother, Maria were so helpful. We purchased a necklace and ring. The ring needed sizing and the necklace I wanted to be shorter. Joaquin recommended I add an extender that gave me the choice of which length I could wear it. While we waited for the pieces to be worked on we chatted with them. The were warm, engaging people and we enjoyed the conversation as much as the pieces we purchased. They had a big selection and Joaquin designed a lot of the jewelry himself. Definitely a stop we will make every tine we are in Cabo!Written 14 August 2022
- This place is very cool and one of the highlights of our trip. My partner randomly found it by googling museums. We decided to walk to and from the marina area to the Glass Factory. It’s about a mile from downtown San Lucas/marina area Going we took the route through the residential section and leaving we took the main road just to see two different routes. The building has these awesome large cactus framing the entrance. The interior has beautiful stained glass windows throughout. You can sit and watch demonstrations by the artisan glassmakers making various glasses, animals, and vases. They have chairs and bleachers setup along the sides to make it very accommodating for the spectators. They also use recycled glass from the area to make some or all of the pieces. We ended up purchasing a large vase, 3 small flowers, and a whale. The prices are very reasonable especially getting beautiful pieces created right before your eyes. The only complaint we have is they asked us if we wanted to purchase a bag after we ran the credit card. We didn’t have the .35 cents to pay for one. Seeing we were walking we needed a way to transport our glass back especially the large vase. We did have a small backpack that could fit some of the smaller ones but it also had our water and other necessities in it. They ended up giving us one after some back and forth explaining we were walking and would be fine paying it with the bill but apparently could not add it. I think it’s some kind of charity they do that’s separate from the in house sales. So make sure you have some small bills or change if you walk and plan on making some purchases or bring a bag of your own. Also good to have some tip money for the glassmakers. This is a great stop for anyone wanting to see some art and also get an educational experience on how glass is made. It’s also a nice change from the hustle and bustle of the marina area.Written 13 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These experiences are best for shopping in Cabo San Lucas:
- Snorkel Tour to Pelican Rock by Glass-Bottom Boat with Souvenir Photos
- Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas
- Visit The Arch and snorkel in Chileno Beach
- Photo Session in Los Cabos
- Cabo Discount Pass
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Cabo San Lucas:See more shopping for children in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cabo San Lucas:See more shopping for groups in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Cabo San Lucas:See more hidden gem shopping in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor