Popular things to do
- Day Cruises
- Extreme Sports
- City Tours
- Art Galleries
- Self-guided Tours
- Photography Tours
- Whale Watching
- Sunset Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Fishing Charters
- Hiking Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Kayaking Tours
- Cooking Classes
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Special Offers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Shopping & Fashion
- Family Friendly
- Yoga Classes
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
Top Attractions in Cabo San Lucas
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This is a must see!! TELL PEOPLE ON THE BOAT TO TAKE YOUR PICTURES! The boat guides will take them but sell them super expensive! 78 USD for 3 pictures.Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great beach that has TONS of fish up close. By the time you get to knee height water you'll be able to see a bunch of species of fish up close. Be aware that there isn't a boardwalk/food at this beach, although it does have bathrooms & people renting chairs/umbrellas for cash.Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There’s a side walk on the right side of the marina (map view) that you can follow around to the beach. There’s lots of beach clubs, music, jet skis to rent and many, many vendors. We went here based on proximity to our marina hotel so it was within walking distance. It wasn’t a bad day, but we knew it would be a little noisier. We walked down to find a spot that was less populated and found one that was almost directly in front of a cruise ship (only stayed until 3pm or so that blocked our view of the rocks/partial arch landscape) Sand was nice, beach was good, just be mindful of the larger waves that could knock you over. My husband also walked to find a pharmacy with drinks since there wasn’t too many vendors that sold them. There’s also only bathrooms in a resort you have to find one you can go in. More excitement here and close to lots of action downtown.Written 17 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- excellent place to have fun!! a lot of places to shop eat and have a great drink, at njght has a spectacular view!!!Written 21 June 2022
- Loved this beach and such fun to ride over in the small taxi boat:) We liked the lovers beach side that is calm and the rougher divorce beach on the other side.Written 9 June 2022
- I am so thankful that I went on this hike with Enrique because I could feel his energy and he has so much information. As I was hiking up everything was good, until the heat got to me and I had to make several stops. A couple of the dogs stayed with me and people in my group were very supportive. I finally made it to the top and made my way to Enrique to tell him that I’m not feeling well. He was telling me about the frequency of the area we were in, and took me over to a spot to do breathing activities, and I felt like I could breathe again! When the hike was done, I was able to talk to Enrique and really felt connected. He had cold water, a towel and some blueberries to help me out. I was very emotional during this hike, but maybe that is what is supposed to happen. Everything happens for a reason, and I highly recommend going on this hike! Make sure you drink plenty of water, and put sunblock on!Written 16 September 2022
- The worker was wonderful. The activities was great as well.everything was well together. 👌 ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗Written 26 September 2022
- This was by far our favorite beach between Santa Maria and Chileno (we still enjoyed Chileno and it's worth visiting). The beach was not crowded (weekday) and was very clean with gentlemen collecting garbage out of the sand throughout the day with their homemade sand scoopers.
The sand was coarse so I do suggest wearing water shoes to walk around the beach or in the water. Also we ended up setting up shop all the way to the right side of the beach where the snorkeling is best. It's a bit of a hike in the sand with all your gear but if you plan on doing lots of Snorkeling i do recommend heading to the far right.
The snorkeling was great, we got to see a great variety of fish, large schools of fish....starfish, loads of sea urchins (large spine and short spined), puffer fish, yellow tailed tangs, parrot fish, angel fish, and several other types.
You can also rent chairs, umbrella and boogie boards, but they won't set it up of bring it for you if you choose to go far away from their post. We did lug all our items to the far right side and came back for the rented items.
Bathrooms were not super clean and didn't have toilet paper so I suggest you bring some and don't forget your shoes for the boardwalk.
There is no food there so bring lots of water, snacks and lunch in a cooler bag.
We had our 2.5 year old toddler with us, and she loved going to that beach. The water also seemed warmer than Chileno beach. The waves were less aggressive and she enjoyed playing in the surf a lot more. We brought buckets and shovels and a light coloured umbrella for entertainment.
I do suggest hat and rashguard (uv shirt) as some of us got bad sunburns from snorkeling. We brought our masks and snorkels (no fines as we forgot them) and it was great.Written 19 June 2022
- Sand Bar is the reason I come to Cabo!!! Best massages. Ask for Lulu, Jamie, or Olivia. All 10/10. The staff is so accommodating and nice.Written 15 September 2022
- You have to get water taxi to take you over there, but you also see the Arch and Lovers Beach. It's only about $20 round trip. The snorkeling was really good as was the visibility. I saw at least a couple of dozen different kinds of fish. Happy I went! 🐟 🐠 🎣 🐡Written 20 August 2022
- We tried hiking to the beach from the Pacific side. If you are staying in one of the Solmar resorts or close on the pacific side, you can hike there.Written 28 July 2022
- it was a very nice time the house personal is very friendly, the food and the views are excellent highly recommendedWritten 15 June 2022
- We wanted a trip with lots of sharks and guaranteed Mantas. We chose to go with Equator diving based near Manchester on the live aboard Valentina. The journey there was long to say the least from Manchester to Heathrow onto Dallas Fort Worth then to San Jose del Cabo. Boarded Valentina then a 36 hour sail out to San Benedicto one of three islands we dived out of the four in the Revillagigedos Archipelago. The diving did not disappoint with clear warm seas and an abundance of life including Whitetip reef sharks, Hammerheads, Silkies and the Mantas we wanted to see. We stayed for 2 days diving then sailed overnight to Socorro, again the diving was excellent Mantas, Galapagos sharks whitetips. Whilst there you have to pay a visit to the naval base for your passports to be checked. We then sailed to Roca Partida the smallest of the island and at first glance you wonder why your staying here for 2 days diving but once in the water you can see why. The life underwater is unbelievable, Whitetip reef sharks gather in the hollows and crevices in there dozens, Galapagos and Silkies swim around you, Silvertips seem to gather together and Mantas seem to just circle you as you complete your safety stop. Massive shoals of fish gather just off the rock, Morays and some of the biggest lobsters you’ll see hide amongst the cracks. The whole experience was excellent, the crew of the Valentina all went out of there way to help with kit and anything you needed and the food was first class.Written 13 March 2020
- We attended Noon Mass the Sunday before Christmas, small beautiful historic church, mostly tourists attended with some of the mass translated in English! We walked from the Marina, about 1 mile, glad we went! Peace be with You Always! 🙏🏻Written 14 January 2022
- This mall was a good place to get in out of the sun and the heat. It has a pleasant atmosphere and stores with, at the vary least, items you might have run out of or forgotten at home. Spent a nice hour or so taking advantage of the air conditioning and the Wi-Fi, while enjoying a refreshing beverage. It is certainly worth a stop if you find yourself at the marina.Written 28 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- The best day trips from Cabo San Lucas according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Cabo San Lucas Shopping, Tequila Tasting, and Snorkel Tour
- Small Group Tour of Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo Sightseeing Tour
- Todos Santos Day Trip from Cabo San Lucas
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride and Snorkel Tour in Cabo San Lucas