- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Great little Muay Thai Gym. I had a private class in Dec 2019. Although I am over 50 years old and very of shape the instructor realised I had some experience and still paid attention to details and showed me more advanced techniques. Very patient and detailed instructor. Excellent experience. Highly recommended. I will go back again on future trips.Written 12 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I am a Thai people from Bangkok. I have tried so many muay Thai gym but Training Thai boxing with Kru Lek is definitely the best. Most of Thai boxing class will let me run, warm up, cool down for long time (about 20minutes) so there was no time training muay thai technique and I was also already tried from running or jumping on the tire. But with Kru lek, he will only let me warm up just enough and then teach me with all muay Thai techniques like no where else can sincerely offer me this much. After I trained with kru lek, I decided that I will train with him until I get on a real Thai boxing ring. I never met any muay Thai teacher that is so sincere and passionate like Kru lek.Written 17 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- AMAZING experience and one I don’t think I’ll ever forget. Howard (who runs the gym) is really cool and goes above and beyond to ensure all guests at the gym are comfortable and happy. His friendly, approachable attitude made me feel immediately welcome and at home. I did the full accommodation, food and training package for 4 weeks.
The quality of the training provided was better than I could have hoped for. You get lots of attention and one to one time with the Thai trainers (ex fighters) who are supportive and very knowledgeable. I was new to Muay Thai so they gradually built up my technique and confidence. It was no surprise when I later learnt that Honour Muay Thai had a reputation of always having the best trainers. Being taught by people who were once world class fighters was a privilege. Watching them demonstrate correct technique is an experience in itself.
Lastly, I must mention Howards wife (Goy) who cooks the meals at the camp. Lots of healthy, fresh Thai style food. The meals were honest so good I’d put them above any restaurant I ate at during my stay in Thailand!!! So good!
To sum up, I had an amazing time and I thoroughly recommend Honour Muay Thai to anyone out there.Written 12 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thai boxing is fun like when I'm in pub. I recommended you. I used to fight. I got into it. Because I did little boxing myself back in the day.Written 10 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ao Nang
- These places are best for sports camps & clinics in Ao Nang:
- Bull Muay Thai Krabi Thailand
- Kru Lek Muaythai Gym
- Kulla Yoga
- Honour Muay Thai
- William Muay Thai Boxing Stadium in Ao Nang Landmark