Showing results 1-30 of 49
What travellers are saying
- A very nice way to spend your evening. Loads of different kinds of amazing food for a cheap price. Live music, drinks, shopping and dinner in one.Written 7 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This art gallery is something special, not only that Dao (the owner of the gallery), is very talented, the art itself is different than those which you normally find in other shops. Actually is Thailand a good place to buy art but the problem is that most galleries doing similar paintings, here I found 2 ( one big and a smaller one) paintings, which they roll and put in a hard tube. I also saw that she offer shipping but I didn´t try it yet. Definitely the place to go if you like extraordinary art.Written 1 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been a client of David for more than 10 years now. Have been buying stuff from him all the time, every 6 to 8 months and the latest been 6 shirts for me and 8 shirts for my son. My son has never been to David's store but wanted to try shirts from him so we send some sizes and chose the colors and designs through whatsapp chat. All went smooth and the shirts were amazing and fitted like a glove. My son is really happy with his first order from De Marco and wont be his last for sure.
I suggest if you are looking quality custom made items in krabi please visit David's store inside Aonang Villa Resort. It is inside the hotel premises which is assessible from the main road and the beachfront.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing service! Mr. Boss is the best. 2 suits bought and absolutly fantastic suits and only in 2 days!! Insane!Written 28 November 2023
- Wow! What an incredible experience at Andy the Tailor! My girlfriend found the most stunning coat, and I ended up walking out with a whole collection of suits! John and Rabi were unbelievably kind and friendly, making our shopping spree an absolute joy. The variety, the quality of the materials and the custom work was fantastic, and also the service was top-notch.
Absolutely recommend it.
Surely will keep in touch with them.Written 24 November 2023
- I was very dubious about purchasing a tailor made suit from Thailand however Tomas put my mind at ease almost immediately! They provided an excellent service and a quality 3 piece suit! Would highly recommend! No pushy sale either!Written 8 September 2023
- With the beach on one side and all the shops on the other this is a very enjoyable walk. Massages, clothes, jewelry, restaurants, souvenirs, food stands- lots to see. Prices are reasonable, sometimes cheaper than in Bangkok. It seems only breakfast is overpriced at the restaurants, between 200-300 baht.Written 11 June 2018
- Bought a custom-made suit three days ago. The guys know how to make a custom-made suit and wer‘re very professional. I compared different seller and they had the best material for a very gold price. By the way I had the best feeling here. I decided to buy another shirt because the first shirt fitted so good. If I‘m going to need another suit, I‘ll come back again. Thank you very much!Written 24 November 2023
- Did my first ever suit here. Happy with my suit. AK Fashion was good in recommending fabrics and being patient while waiting for you to find your right design. My friend made two dresses as well. Made the order on Thursday, fitting on Friday & collection on Saturday. Recommended shop.Written 7 September 2023
- Very good quality material and premium design expertise.
I am delighted to recommand Royal Taylor Oa Nang beach.
Excellent choucrouteWritten 11 November 2023
- James gave us very good advice and a great selection of fabrics. The suit and the 3 shirts fit perfectly and look great. We can highly recommend him.Written 28 November 2023
- The best tailor in Ao nang, Krabi. A large range of clothing to choose from. They will give you fitting until you satisfied. Perfect fit clothing. Smooth operation. Everything is perfect.Written 9 April 2023
- This is the 2nd time I came to Krabi, and both occasion I did my tailoring here. Excellent service, friendly and quality at my full expectation. Highly recommended.Written 29 November 2023
- On our first evening we walked along the sea front road past all the restaurants where they were trying to coerce you to go and eat in the mainly empty establishments. We walked past the Lady Boys and the road went round a right hand bend so we carried on walking and then at the top of the slight hill next to a local supermarket we saw this great little street food market. I think it is nearly all Halal and it was really buzzing, small tables and chairs, go up to the boss lady and place your order and try and find a seat. Stall just close by sells beers etc.
A fun night, we ate here twice and thoroughly enjoyed it both times.
Look out for it.Written 12 December 2019
- Had a really good experience with the owner sunny! He made a really good suit for me in one day! I could choose the materials by myself and the owner was very helpful and gave me great advice!
The quality is very good!Written 14 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ao Nang