- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The drive to the Copper Mine provides some great views, and the mine ruins are nice to see. The government has done a nice job of installing markers with a little historical summary.Written 23 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent facility for stops ($15/hour). Stay in middle of channel approaching; excellent docking assistance.
Piers, etc. in good condition. Limited on-site but market very close for reprovision (and very nice, accommodating service).Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clinton and his son Nick took us out for a day sail last week, some impressive sailing and his boat, The Pelagial (La Boheme was lost in hurricane Irma) was perfect. The monohul is a one of a kind 56' Hinckley, 1982, that he restored after it was damaged during Irma.Written 24 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Orandae is absolutely awesome! Our family went on a day trip of the North sound area where we snorkeled, wakeboarded/wakesurfed, had lunch and watched the tarpon feeding at rock sound. It was a day full of fun and adventure and Orandae made sure everyone had fun. We also went on a night kayak tour, which was a great experience! It was nice and cool at night and you can see different creatures that don't come out during the day. We saw several baby swordfish and creatures hiding in the reef. If We would have a longer trip, then we would have also tried to plan a day trip to Anegada. We hope to be able to visit Virgin Gorda again and if we do, then we will definitely plan on trying to book some tours with Orandae.Written 2 September 2017
- First class, all the way. We were taken care of every step of the way. Tamara covers everything and we loved working with Tino. Drivers (boats and cars) were obviously handpicked and extremely professional. It was a perfect experience.Written 31 August 2022
- Was truly and amazing and relaxing experience. The staff was very accommodating. She worked magic on my toes. Anticipating my new visit. A must have for your self pampering or gift for a loved one.Written 21 October 2021
- Great views of the islands in the area! This sign has bright artwork on it as of May 2022. Head up the street to Hog Heaven for a beer or drink great burgers, and BBQ items. The view is one of the best you will see in Virgin Gorda where you can see Mosquito Island, Necker Island, Prickly Pear, Saba Rock, Bitterend Yacht club, etc.Written 3 July 2022
- We came across these murals during our first day drive to the Baths - it's impossible to miss them as heading south on the one and only road leading to the Devil's Bay National Park you will be seeing them on the left .
W returned another day for a quick stop - there are actually quite many walls here with different types and styles - some are just art, some a tribute... definitely worth a stop especially if you are staying on Virgin Gorda and drive yourself around the island.
TIP: they start around Pablo's Place restaurant and continue for a while if you want the exact map location since there is no actual address here so you can use Pablo's as a reference point on Google mapsWritten 15 February 2022