- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
What travellers are saying
- We visited here on the way back from our Catamaran tour, would definitely made a separate visit had we stopped off earlier in our holiday - very pretty.Written 27 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We choose this little gem twice over Anse Chastanet. Was worth the extra trek. Beach is beautiful and the snorkeling was great. We ate lunch there and the food was ok. People raved about the burger, but there was nothing special about it. Drink and food prices were high, but in sync with all the resorts. Price to rent (2) beach loungers and shade was $66US. Overall, a wonderful experience.Written 21 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent Establishment, Intelligent Management & Staff.
Went there with my wife and 2 children and it was a memorable experience. She was suffering from lupus and someone suggest the hot bath. She been healed ever since. We went for mud bath in the drive in volcano also and use a few herbs for the lupus. Bless.Written 31 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I can only call this a massive power shower.
It’s in a beautiful location but it hurts when you are under it.
We got there before the rush
Only 2 changing rooms 1 woman’s 1 mans
Would liked to have stayed longerWritten 19 May 2022
- If you are looking for local crafts and art check this place out! It seems this is a hidden gem as the owners said people don’t seem to know they are there. Please support this business. The owners are so nice and the products are all beautiful. You will be glad you went. Watch carefully for a small sign on the west side of the main road, just south of the town.Written 5 April 2022
- Thanks to Clive a regular at Sandals Grande St Lucian for the recommendation. The two J’s did not disappoint from start to finish. Jeremy was an excellent skipper and Johnny be Good kept the party going all day. Lovely group of people from UK and USA. Packed a lot into our day. Snorkelling at Sugar Beach. Sulphur baths and power shower at Soufriere followed by an amazing lunch with Mama. Plenty of Rum Punch and Beers and then to the lovely Marigot Bay before experiencing the love tunnel. Value for money. Great experience. Thank you to the all of the crew and Julian Tours. Until we see you again xxWritten 30 November 2022
- I had a wonderful time on this cruise, even though it was raining buckets in the beginning of the excursion., the crew was very entertaining and knowledgeable. The Captain steered the ship with a steady hand and a kind heart. This excursion was the highlight of my trip. We did the sulfur mud/hot springs, snorkeling/swimming and of course cruising on the water just having fun. It was a joyous day. So when you want an excursion or coastal cruise choose Joy. My trip was fantastic!Written 27 November 2022
- We had the best time on our excursion today! Lucretia was amazing and shared so much knowledge about the island and keeping us laughing the entire way.
The short hike to the waterfall was a great experience and not to challenging, they provided walking sticks and an additional guide for the walk in. What an amazing view , everything was just breathtaking.
Lunch had great flavor and the view of the Pitons is exceptional there. We then went for the mud bath and to experience a live volcano and sulphur springs. I could not have asked for a better day, thank you both so much for putting so much into the tour.Written 16 November 2022
- We have had the best time with Kurt on St. Lucia. No trip is too big or small.
He has done private tours for us, and made sure we saw everything we wanted to see and more we would have never found without him. He knows spots on the island that are far less visited, but more stunning than the usual tourist traps.
He is the most cautious driver, and his vehicle is very comfortable, cool and a nice place to spend hours. His conversation is great, his knowledge is amazing and you always feel safe in his presence.
We feel so fortunate to have found Kurt and would recommend him to anyone wanting to explore at Lucia.Written 22 November 2022
- Stanis took such good care of us during our week in St.Lucia! As he was driving us up north from the airport, he stopped at lookout points and gave us interesting information about each town. He also showed us local food spots that were well known and absolutely delicious. We enjoyed that drive so much that we requested his services for our whole trip. He was always available to drive us to where we needed upon request and even traveled through a flood to reach us when we were stranded in the pouring rain! He helped organize a catamaran tour for us and was just overall so helpful with everything and really contributed to making our trip incredible. He has a range of vehicles as well so that he can better suit your needs based on the excursion. His prices are honest and fair and we felt like we made a friend at the end of our trip. Can't recommend him enough!Written 17 November 2022
- Totally excellent trip. Very good value for money. Lovely skipper and crew. Great itinerary, good food and fast Adrenalin ride. Do this if you do nothing else.Written 13 June 2022
- This is possible one of the best tours I've ever done. Soufriere boat trip to waterfalls, mud baths on the way seeing the dramatic coast, Marigot Bay, The Pitons. You get the opportunity to snorkel and swim. Lunch is included and on the way home a generous amount of rum punch and beer is served!
I'm not a fan of boats but knowing it was the best way to see what we wanted to see I sucked it up and I have to say although there were a few hairy moments when the speed boat is at full pelt and taking corners (some of them deliberate for the excitement!) not once did I feel unsafe.....the rum punch on the way back really helped!
The crew were great and it was a really fun day out. Cannot recommend this tour and this company enough.Written 27 November 2022
- Excellent service from the very beginning! Serenity provided private transportation for our entire stay with offering a “free tour” basically a customized tour of wherever you want to go on the island. This made the highlight of our trip. Henry was our driver and the absolute best! Courteous, professional, good driver, tour guide, accommodating, and a gentleman. He explained St, Lucia’s history on the ride to our stops. Not to mention, prior to arriving I had a lil’ “consultation” with Hansha who helped with organizing our excursions. Hands down- highly recommend and affordable! Thanks for the experience!Written 20 February 2022
- When we turned up it turns out we were there only two of us on the tour which was amazing because it was very personal.
Thomas was our guide he was a great teacher fir novice Segway riders and he was also very very informative with some great historical facts can’t thank him enough for a great afternoon. And he gave us some local treats.
And remember lions eat meat They don’t eat grass😉Written 24 November 2022
- The fact WE DID IT, not for the faint hearted but worth it. You get a safety hat, gloves and strapped into a harness for the rope for you to decend..2 great guides Mac and D kept us laughing.They showed us how to sit correctly and then in the air we went over the trees..descending...You also have to walk over planks and climb stairs but its CRAZEEEE FUN..Defo going again..12!!! Times we descend. Before leaving St Lucia it's a must.🤣👍🏾Written 4 November 2022