Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Surfing & Windsurfing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Simon went above and beyond to make this one of my best kitesurfing experiences in my 15+ years of kiting. Great tips to help with progression from tweaks to my own gear to trying out new boards. Having a young baby then he and Laura did their utmost to accommodate so my family could join me a few days on the beach. They went the extra distance to help ensure I got out at the desired times (needed the help because of the baby) and ensuring I maximised time on the water. Also Simon is a talented kitesurfer but also talented teacher so can recommend him for any skill level especially those in my scenario who are looking at progression. Dependable, trustworthy, knowledgeable (both in location and kitesurfing) and willing to do that little bit extra to ensure you have a memorable experience.Written 14 February 2020
- When I left I thought, I need to write a review of this place, and it is no surprise that Beth has earned all 5 stars. This was my first ever kite boarding experience, and Beth is the perfect fit for an instructor.. probably at any level. We moved the lesson a few times because of wind and she was flexible on the times. The wind was still a little wonky the day of the lesson and she spent the extra time to make sure I got a full first lesson. I'm excited to get back to lesson in the cold water at home :-)Written 22 July 2021
- Fantastic place 20 to 30 knots all week. I only saw 5 kites all week. Book local accomodation, loads of very cheap $30 pp b & b, upwards. Needs more attention to helping people launch and land kites, the lads spend all day by the centre and don’t watch out for kiters.Written 14 January 2020